GDT: Devils @ Sabres 1/30/18 7PM

Nicomo

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

So Bratt gets hurt, and, of course, we end up short-handed. And we haven't had a power play all night. I mean.... I'm just done with refs at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i mean... the hit on bratt wasnt a penalty... and Nico came in and crosschecked the guy (which we should all be happy about cause when Mojo took his hit we were all freaking out that nobody would stand up for each other, Nico just did)... I'm not quite sure what you expected? lol

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Kind of a weak cross check, but a bad play by the rook.

Now what is the fvcking replay for?

well like i said in my (edited) post. We were all freaking out cause nobody did anything when Mojo got hit. And now Nico does something and we're not happy again? 

Edited by SterioDesign

Just now, SterioDesign said:

well like i edited in my post. We were all freaking out cause nobody did anything when Mojo got hit. And now Nico does something and we're not happy again? 

"We were all" is way too broad of a generalization there man, no one saw the play. I'm mad at the league over that one, not the team

i mean... the hit on bratt wasnt a penalty... and Nico came in and crosschecked the guy (which we should all be happy about cause when Mojo took his hit we were all freaking out that nobody would stand up for each other, Nico just did)... I'm not quite sure what you expected? lol

I didn't say I expected anything different, did I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

As most of you know, I’ve often considered myself the single biggest Kinkaid fan in the world. If you just take my word for it, you’ll learn that I have defended him to an EXTREME and oftentimes nauseating level. Look who’s laughing now, you buncha morons.

We should trade Schneider immediately.