GDT: Flyers @ Devils 2-1-18 7:00PM

Nicomo

Need a big win against these a$$holes after two losses in the last couple weeks. They're coming off a pretty bad loss yesterday where they were up 2-0 and gave up 3 straight.  I would really like to win in front of the home crowd against these guys. But most of all...we are going up against Alex Lyon.  WHO?  I want 5 against him. Chase him from the net.  DO IT DEVILS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vadvlfan said:

LGD, can't stand team L'orange! I just want Nico to score a goal. 

Sure would be nice. Thought he had that empty netter last game for sure. As long as he keeps putting up points it’s all good though. 

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Alex Lyon.  WHO?  

Hopefully we don't do what we usually do and let the unknown goalie steal our lunch money. 

Let's keep it going, more good stuff from Hall and Wood, SPEED KILLS. If someone wants to punch Simmonds or Gudas in their stupid faces, I fully support that. 

LGD!!!!!

• Like 2

No excuses tonight. Philly finished a game at 11pm last night. Ghost and Provorov both played 25 mins, Giroux and Couturier both played 23 mins, Simmonds and Voracek both played 20. Oh, and they have a league average AHL starter making his first career NHL start. Throttle these losers

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Derlique said:

No excuses tonight. Philly finished a game at 11pm last night. Ghost and Provorov both played 25 mins, Giroux and Couturier both played 23 mins, Simmonds and Voracek both played 20. Oh, and they have a league average AHL starter making his first career NHL start. Throttle these losers

For the other 30 teams in the league, that would be a good thing.

For us, not so much given our history.

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Hayes "Do you know who's playing in the Super Bowl this year?"

Bratt: "I know Patriots...you talk about it every day". 

Also, who has more of a look on their face like they smoke a ton of weed, Wood or KK?

Wood has kind of a Gronk vibe to him...a guy who's so naturally funny and goofy just by being himself that he almost doesn't realize how funny he can be. 

Gotta admit, when I snagged the Bratt and Wood Developmental Camp jerseys at auction, my first choices were Hischier and Bratt (for those who don't know anything about these, they're basically last year's design, fully authentic, with some minor wear as they were worn by the players in practices and in scrimmages...there were some really nice bargains in there).

I was in the red Hischier bidding until the end, but it finally got to be too silly (as you know his red DC jersey went for well over $2k).  I saw that Wood's red DC jersey was still available at very reasonable coin, so I said screw it, why not...not that I didn't like Wood, but just wasn't really sure what his future held, or how much he would improve in the short term.  Suffice it to say I'm happier and happier I jumped on it.  I regret not snagging Zacha's jersey as well (for some reason there was only a white one for him), because that also went for relatively cheap (only $190).  But Wood sure has some sweet moments (like last game).