GDT: Penguins @ Devils 2/3/18 7:00PM

Nicomo

I don't even care if it was Rust or Lovejoys stick who got Kinkaid, we were owed a damn call (heck we're owed the next 6 calls) and they outplayed Pitt and deserved this one. I was very worried when they took a long time figuring out the review. Thought some shenanigans could be at play

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lazer said:

who gets the camo jacket tonight haha

since travis got it last game id go coleman.. he spend more time by the Pittsburgh net than their rookie goalie

good thing they lost the challange, because they also lost the TO which was big when they had an allstar team 6 on 5 for 2:30 mins

• Like 2

I don't even care if it was Rust or Lovejoys stick who got Kinkaid, we were owed a damn call (heck we're owed the next 6 calls) and they outplayed Pitt and deserved this one. I was very worried when they took a long time figuring out the review. Thought some shenanigans could be at play

Yeah I was worried too during the review, definitely was bracing for some shady business- but thankfully the right call was made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

as i keep saying. You don't win the draft lottery twice in 6 years without even being in the top 3 if there's a conspiracy against you lol 

Forgive my ignorance, but when was the other time besides last year with Nico?

Forgive my ignorance, but when was the other time besides last year with Nico?

2011- we moved up to #4 from I believe #8 to select Larsson. But back then, you could only move up 4 spots or some sh!t- you weren't automatically awarded the #1 pick if you won the lottery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

2011- we moved up to #4 from I believe #8 to select Larsson. But back then, you could only move up 4 spots or some sh!t- you weren't automatically awarded the #1 pick if you won the lottery.

That’s right. Stupid rule. Could’ve had Nugent-Hopkins, but instead we got Larsson and then Hall from him. 

I’m ok with that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Neb00rs said:

Honestly, first time in years I've seen complete games from the Devils this season.

It's so enjoyable to watch our players pickpocket the league's top forwards late in the third period.

Felt like the building was going to explode when Nico stole that puck.

What a fvcking effort. The march to April is real. Believe in this team y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steven M. said:

Felt like the building was going to explode when Nico stole that puck.

What a fvcking effort. The march to April is real. Believe in this team y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as Hall stays healthy.  That's the one guy the Devils simply can't get by without.

Three straight wins with KK in net...just huge.  Couldn't have rightly expected that.

Always nice to see Zajac have a big day on the scoresheet...especially now that they're so much more rare.  

Also nice to see that so much of the Metro isn't really playing all that well...unlike a number of those teams, the Devils don't have to do that much to get into the playoffs...33 points in their final 31 games will get them to 95 points for the season.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

As long as Hall stays healthy.  That's the one guy the Devils simply can't get by without.

Three straight wins with KK in net...just huge.  Couldn't have rightly expected that.

Always nice to see Zajac have a big day on the scoresheet...especially now that they're so much more rare.  

Also nice to see that so much of the Metro isn't really playing all that well...unlike a number of those teams, the Devils don't have to do that much to get into the playoffs...33 points in their final 31 games will get them to 95 points for the season.  

No doubt... safe to say he is feeling well though, 25 minutes last night. Dude is relentless. The thing I've noticed this year is that he is a lot more controlled, he doesn't put himself in nearly as many precarious positions, the only time I can think of him doing that this year was when he tried to cut to the left and banged knee on knee with someone. Can't remember who or what game that was. Obviously injuries can happen from any freak play but it is good to see he is more conscious of it and keeps himself in good positions.

50 minutes ago, lazer said:

at least one point in each of his last 10 games.

Where are you getting that from?  He was pointless in the nine games prior to last night.