GDT : Bruins @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG+2, NESN

Devs3cups

I don't know what it takes to beat the cocksucking motherfvcking piece of sh!t Bruins. No matter what we do, they get every call, every break, every bounce, every fvcking everything and I'm so fvcking past tired of it, I may have a fvcking aneurism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I mean what can you say at this point? This team is playing like trash, they're finding ways to lose, and the goaltending has been atrocious.

Starting to seriously doubt this team makes the playoffs. Damn shame.

This team isn't making the playoffs this year. I just hope they do over the next few years or Hall will bolt. Shero has a job to do...

Here's your Devils after the New Year...play a fair amount of games well enough, but make way too many mistakes that shoot themselves in the foot.  It's just not the goal-tending, teams that are playoff teams just don't make this many mistakes every game, or what seems like the games they lose.  It's just screw-ups, bad penalties at the wrong time..breakdowns, not tying guys up in front.

It's a shame.  But it's beyond the net,  these screw-ups and breakdowns have been the bigger issue.

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Too bad Severson''s elbow didn't smash Marchand in the face instead. As for zajac watching mcquaid drag down severson and do nothing about it, wtf you pansy!?

Zajac doesn't have to do anything there... Severson takes all the blame for turtling like an absolute fvcking pansy.  If he didn't just smash Marchand a few seconds before, which was absolutely awesome, I'd be so embarrassed.  But...he gets a pass, and kudos to him for taking a shot at him while he could.  

That's all I can say about this game for now.  Until tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Tonight has been the most embarrassed you've been? Have you watched the game yesterday lol? 

Getting blown out on the road is one thing. Coming home in desperation and pulling yourself back in 3 times just to find a way to lose, and to muster nothing at the end of a huge game like that is embarrassing. They were totally lost after that 4th Bruins goal, could barely get themselves to the red line. They were hemmed into their own zone for long stretches with a man advantage down a goal twice late in the game. They were lucky to be in the game at all, and if it wasn't for a few great individual efforts from Hall, they wouldn't have been. 

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

We handed them the game. So god damn annoying. This ship is going down fast. We have no goaltending and it's not coming from this duo. Season could end in these next few weeks. What a waste. 

I mean, Lack didn't do anything to win the backup job tonight, but he didn't really do much wrong either. Keep in mind one of his goals against was actually probably a really clutch save.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Terrible bad luck has gripped this team, combined with bad lapses... feel sorry for the boys.. can't complain about effort..

I think all of that is true and they are running out of talent at the same time. which is a deadly combination.

4 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

Getting blown out on the road is one thing. Coming home in desperation and pulling yourself back in 3 times just to find a way to lose, and to muster nothing at the end of a huge game like that is embarrassing. They were totally lost after that 4th Bruins goal, could barely get themselves to the red line. They were hemmed into their own zone for long stretches with a man advantage down a goal twice late in the game. They were lucky to be in the game at all, and if it wasn't for a few great individual efforts from Hall, they wouldn't have been. 

Devils had more scoring chances, more shots and overall, they outplayed the Bruins. 3 of the 4 goals (excluding the EN) the Bruins scored were bad luck plays. They've played like sh!t in some games in the last month or so but tonight was not one of those games. 

Edited by Devs3cups

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don't know what it takes to beat the cocksucking motherfvcking piece of sh!t Bruins. No matter what we do, they get every call, every break, every bounce, every fvcking everything and I'm so fvcking past tired of it, I may have a fvcking aneurism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team could have Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Doug Gilmour, Pavel Bure, Jaromir Jagr, Joe Sakic, and Dominik Hasek in goal... all in their prime...and still not defeat the fvcking Bruins.

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Devils had more scoring chances, more shots and overall, they overplayed the Bruins. 3 of the 4 goals (excluding the EN) they were scored on were bad luck plays. They've played like sh!t in some games in the last month or so but tonight was not one of those games. 

It doesn't matter even a little bit, even disregarding the fact they were down most of the game. They found a way to lose an important game in the worst way.