GDT : Bruins @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG+2, NESN

Devs3cups

1 minute ago, thecoffeecake said:

It doesn't matter even a little bit, even disregarding the fact they were down most of the game. They found a way to lose an important game in the worst way. 

It doesn't matter since they lost, I'll give you that. But to say they played like sh!t is absolutely false. 

after 20 years, cancelled my season tickets after tonight - finishing out this year and i'm done.

team has been sh!t for two months and no response from management, players or coach.

i was more supportive last year when they had nothing to work with. no answers from this bunch of a$$holes. they find ways to lose. i won't support it anymore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

after 20 years, cancelled my season tickets after tonight - finishing out this year and i'm done.

team has been sh!t for two months and no response from management, players or coach.

i was more supportive last year when they had nothing to work with. no answers from this bunch of a$$holes. they find ways to lose. i won't support it anymore.

Team has been sh!t for the past 5-6 years, and everyone thought they would be sh!t from the start this season. This year is absolutely showing this team is in the right direction and will be competitive in the near future with young talented players that will only get better. I've never had season tickets, but if I had a year to get them, it would probably be next year. With that being said, I get the frustration.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 2

Again, I'm not sure what the big complaint about the team is tonight. They had bad moments but were pretty good, gritty, and outplayed the Bruins for much of the game. 

They got really unlucky, and experienced another fvckjob from the refs.

Edited by Neb00rs

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Team has been sh!t for the past 5-6 years, and everyone thought they would be sh!t from the start this season. This year is absolutely showing this team is in the right direction and will be competitive in the near future. I've never had season tickets, but if I had a year to get them, it would probably be next year.

the last 5 to 6 years were payment due for the previous 10 good years. i understood that there needed to be a purge. 

not enough being done from management to move this forward this year after good start - i feel taken advantage of as a given. not anymore.

• Like 1

I missed the first period but that said that "non" goal came at the end of the first they had 40 minutes and how many pps to overcome that?  The top teams do, not sure how anybody can assume you just take that one off the board and the rest of the game plays out exactly the same way.  I don't think it necessarily plays out that way in reality.   They had plenty of chance and didn't cash in.

the last 5 to 6 years were payment due for the previous 10 good years. i understood that there needed to be a purge. 
not enough being done from management to move this forward this year after good start - i feel taken advantage of as a given. not anymore.

Hynes' press conference has been maddening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

I missed the first period but that said that "non" goal came at the end of the first they had 40 minutes and how many pps to overcome that?  The top teams do, not sure how anybody can assume you just take that one off the board and the rest of the game plays out exactly the same way.  I don't think it necessarily plays out that way in reality.   They had plenty of chance and didn't cash in.

Well, they did cash in after that...twice to be exact. They lost by one. The one that was gifted to the Bruins.

4 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

Good thing this team isn't putting the future in jeopardy for a year we have no business going forward in the playoffs in my opinion. They'll be up there pretty soon though. With that being said, it's your money and I totally understand your frustration. Pretty up and down season, and it's frustrating for fans who pay good money to go to the games.

Edited by Devs3cups

6 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Probably the best case of a ''conspiracy'' against us. Ridiculous.

to be fair, that picture is AFTER hall got into the goal and they tried to push lack back over the line. 

to be certain, there was never conclusive evidence it was a goal, but whatever - the bruins threw their sticks out there and won.

too many fvcking warts on this team.

Just now, sundstrom said:

to be fair, that picture is AFTER hall got into the goal and they tried to push lack back over the line. 

to be certain, there was never conclusive evidence it was a goal, but whatever - the bruins threw their sticks out there and won.

too many fvcking warts on this team.

Good point! Never actually thought there was a conspiracy against us, but it's getting pretty weird. There was absolutely no evidence the puck crossed the line. But hey, sh!t happens

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Well, they did cash in after that...twice to be exact. They lost by one. The one that was gifted to the Bruins.

right point being with 40 mins left in the game it wasn't over after 1.   If they're that mentally weak and thinking it was they're a clustefvck, personally I don't think that's the case.  I don't think you can lose a one goal game in the first period no matter how bad the call.  I have't seen the reply yet I did see the still pic posted here which proves at that second the puck wasn't even close.