GDT : Bruins @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG+2, NESN

Devs3cups

8 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Amanda Stein ‏Verified account @amandacstein

Lineup changes for #NJDevils: Moore and Quenneville are out. Quenneville got injured last night. Jimmy Hayes and Mirco Mueller are in. Eddie Lack starts vs Bruins.

#NJDevils: Coach Hynes confirms to me that Cory Schneider will not be back for at least another week.

Wow, surprised Moore is out. Only Moore, Butcher, and Nico had played every game so far. 

8 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Amanda Stein ‏Verified account @amandacstein

Lineup changes for #NJDevils: Moore and Quenneville are out. Quenneville got injured last night. Jimmy Hayes and Mirco Mueller are in. Eddie Lack starts vs Bruins.

#NJDevils: Coach Hynes confirms to me that Cory Schneider will not be back for at least another week.

Re:  Cory, gotta admit, at this point I don't want him to come back until he's 100%...because if he has a setback and has to miss another bunch of games, there's just no chance.

• Like 4

Severson is an abomination.  Imagine we were able to get Hall straight up for Severson.  Just imagine.

Greene is a 2nd/3rd pairing d-man at best.  Our secondary scoring has dried up.  Kink-aid needs a bandaid or medical aid...or mental aid because he plain out stinks.

Scott Wedgewood anyone?

8 minutes ago, Mitico12 said:

Severson is an abomination.  Imagine we were able to get Hall straight up for Severson.  Just imagine.

Greene is a 2nd/3rd pairing d-man at best.  Our secondary scoring has dried up.  Kink-aid needs a bandaid or medical aid...or mental aid because he plain out stinks.

Scott Wedgewood anyone?

There are three goalies in the NHL who have played at least 15 games and have a lower save percentage than KK and one of them is Scott Wedgewood.

Edited by Neb00rs

4 minutes ago, Mitico12 said:

Scott Wedgewood anyone?

Every time I imagine something different happening in the Devils' recent past, whether it's Kovalchuk not retiring, drafting Barzal over Zacha, drafting McAvoy over McLeod, or in your case, trading Severson for Hall and keeping Larsson, I realize that it probably means we don't win the draft lottery, and have Cody Glass instead. Honestly, the current situation is the best of the bunch, in my opinion.

Also, I don't know how on Earth Triumph makes these calls in passing that always seem to come true. On today's edition: "I wouldn't mind Moore coming out for Mueller" in Columbus GDT, earlier today. I never would have thought that would actually happen.

How bad are things when Andy Greene and Ben Lovejoy is the top d pairing...

I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw those two were paired together, and as the first pairing no less.... Hynes is really throwing sh!t against a wall tonight I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Devs3cups said:

I think I've done 1-2 GDT's since being a member on this board, so I'm giving it a shot today!

Desperately need a win here. Pretty sure I'm one of the only fans on this board who thinks we're still making the playoffs this year. A win tonight would be a big start.

We're still in it and have games in hand, just have to find our game starting tonight and I'm confident we'll make it.

Obviously this team's future is bright, but let's believe in them right now.

LGD!!! :evil:

I'm not ready to give up hope, and I still think we're making the playoffs, but it gets scarier and scarier by the day.  We need some type of turnaround here.  A big performance by Lack, but more importantly, a big performance by the guys in front of him.  All of them.  Someone please rise to the occasion.  

Let's Go Devils.