GDT: Devils @ Philthadelphia Phailures 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Kinkaid back in net tnight!

WOO !

Think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Oh well, guessing if KK sucks, we'll see Lack in net the next game.  Or maybe not.  Who the hell knows?  But it's not like any goalie not named Cory that's currently in the organization is going to fill us up with confidence. 

• Like 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I understand having Kinkaid in there. Although there were other factors at play, Lack didn't exactly make me confident. 

I'm not sure about Mueller, though. I think the issue is that Lovejoy has played well and they won't sit Greene. 

Much as KK doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies, yeah, not like Lack blew anyone away in his game either. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

seriously Appleby was the goalie that made me feel the more confident out of the bunch

Teeny tiny sample...the fact that he's having enough trouble stopping AHL shooters has me thinking the bloom was coming off that rose very quickly if he had been given more starts up here. 

I understand having Kinkaid in there. Although there were other factors at play, Lack didn't exactly make me confident. 
I'm not sure about Mueller, though. I think the issue is that Lovejoy has played well and they won't sit Greene. 

Yeah can't sit the captain, no matter how many times he sh!ts down his leg game after game after game after game. We'd really miss all that great leadership he provides. I mean, who would just sit there and shrug and say nothing to the refs after yet another horrible call against us? Who would run away from an opponent trying to take out one of our stars, like Taylor Hall? Who would get embarrassed attempting to shut down the other teams's best players? Truly a paragon of everything a captain should be is Andy Greene- one of the all-time greats. Really glad our HOF coach realizes all of this. HOF talent always recognizes HOF talent after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Outside the first period, Lack at least resembled an NHL goalie.

Meanwhile Hynes decides to start that fvckface perma-"bro" look sh!thead KK so he can further embarrass both himself and the franchise.  I cannot wait to see him get shelled in another game so Hynes can look like a deer in headlights in the post game conference while trying to explain away the teams loss with another DeBoer-esque excuse.  fvck them both.

• Like 3