Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Philthadelphia Phailures 7:00 PM

HUGE fvckING WIN BABY!!! WOOOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Fvcking Stafford, the 2017-18 Josefson. 

Hell yeah, suck on that you horsepunching sh!teaters!

You jumped on me for saying this earlier this season lol

Thank you stafford,  now trade him TONIGHT,  lol... KK has the last laugh... Super win

• Like 1

Somebody...please wake me up... is it really true?

• Like 1

Gotta give credit where it's due...KK made some biggies today.
And phuck the Flyers and phuck the refs.

I've been ripping him constantly, but he made big saves in OT and the shootout. Hats off to the big goofy bastard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

fvckING RIGHT. Hall and Nico showed up to play tonight. Wow

Hall has shown up all season.  And the one thing that was missing earlier (finish) no longer is.  Guy is in full beast mode.

• Like 3

I'll eat my crow and say glad the boys squaked a win out of this. Def not pretty but great comeback

I don't know if I can properly express how... massive.. I feel this win is for this team.  

I mean, this is a huge statement win.  Coming back from 4-2, fighting against the officiating... let's see if they can string some wins together here and establish themselves again in the Metro.

G'night all.

Also - fvck THE GOD DAMN fvckING FLYERS AND PHILLY FANS IN GENERAL.  I HOPE WENTZ'S KNEE IS NEVER THE SAME.

...too far?

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 2

I was seriously wondering who was more incompetent, the refs or KK...I got my answer today since the refs remained incompetent (and that's putting it kindly) the entire game while KK actually did for once step it up, and a huge comeback win - team needed that big-time, fans needed that big-time, especially considering who it was against.  And the Flyers and their fans can fvck off too.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You jumped on me for saying this earlier this season lol

At the time it was not a valid statement. 

Several weeks later I recanted and joined you aboard the Stafford Sucks Express, 

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I don't know if I can properly express how... massive.. I feel this win is for this team.  

I mean, this is a huge statement win.  Coming back from 4-2, fighting against the officiating... let's see if they can string some wins together here and establish themselves again in the Metro.

G'night all.

Also - fvck THE GOD DAMN fvckING FLYERS AND PHILLY FANS IN GENERAL.  I HOPE WENTZ'S KNEE IS NEVER THE SAME.

...too far?

Bought tix for me and my daughter for Thursday's game...she knows we're going to the game, but she doesn't know that I bought tix for the club seats (with the buffet).  Man it's so much nicer going into that game on a WIN.  Hallelujah!

• Like 4

I like that KK gave up 4 goals and is getting praised. Guy is the goalie equivalent of a schizophrenic, he fvcked a goat for 2 periods and then turned into Brodeur for the rest of the night. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Bought tix for me and my daughter for Thursday's game...she knows we're going to the game, but she doesn't know that I bought tix for the club seats (with the buffet).  Man it's so much nicer going into that game on a WIN.  Hallelujah!

Awesome, my daughter has been after me to do that. One of these days...

And you’re right, you’re going in on an upswing, should be a good experience. Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Hall has shown up all season.  And the one thing that was missing earlier (finish) no longer is.  Guy is in full beast mode.

I was by no means insinuating he hasn’t shown up haha! 

RECAP

• The game ending in a tie is appropriate as it was a very evenly played game, but I'm glad the Devils got the extra point.
  • This was probably the worst officiated Devils game all season.
  • Taylor Hall is awesome, but he can't be the offense EVERY night.
    • Ray should definitely try hard to get him some help.
  • Overall Kinkaid was pretty solid with the exception of the first goal.

GOALIE RECAP

• Goal 1: Absolutely is goal that needs to be stopped.
  • Goal 2: Hard to blame Kinkaid, but it could have been stopped as it was just a trickler.
  • Goal 3: Again, can't really blame Kinkaid, but still could have been stopped it had he been set.
  • Goal 4: Just a weird shot, can't blame him here.

POSSESSION

• ES CF: 57 to 50
  • ES FF: 45 to 43
  • ES SF: 30 to 28
  • ES SCF: 22 to 29
  • ES HDCF: 11 to 12
  • All CF: 68 to 65
  • All FF: 54 to 52
  • All SF: 36 to 35
  • All SCF: 27 to 38
  • All HDCF: 14 to 15

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Awesome, my daughter has been after me to do that. One of these days...

And you’re right, you’re going in on an upswing, should be a good experience. Enjoy!

The funny thing is I wore a red #28 Kevin Dean GW preseason jersey tonight (in my basement)...don't know why I chose to wear it, out of my others...I've had it for several years and this is the FIRST time I've thrown it on.  Almost feel like I might have to wear it on Thursday now (though I'd rather wear something else...like my red #21 GW Palms).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The funny thing is I wore a red #28 Kevin Dean GW preseason jersey tonight (in my basement)...don't know why I chose to wear it, out of my others...I've had it for several years and this is the FIRST time I've thrown it on.  Almost feel like I might have to wear it on Thursday now (though I'd rather wear something else...like my red #21 GW Palms).

Your Dean jersey is the only possible explanation for how good Kinkaid was in OT and the SO. You HAVE to wear it Thursday!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Your Dean jersey is the only possible explanation for how good Kinkaid was in OT and the SO. You HAVE to wear it Thursday!

Yeah you can’t change that.

I wore my 1995 Brodeur Ultrafil, I’ll be doing the same. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah you can’t change that.

I wore my 1995 Brodeur Ultrafil, I’ll be doing the same. 

The power of Dean and the power of Ultrafil (mine's a Ultrafil too).  Guess I gotta put it on!  Who knew it had such power...