GDT: Columbus @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Lovejoy had the worst play of the game by far that led to the first goal. I mean... you'd never make that play. If you do it's cause you see your player is there to pick it up. Or if you do make sure to get it out of the zone. Don't fvcking just pass the puck open at the blue line... you just put yourself outside of the play opening the middle. Insanely dumb play by a vet

Edited by SterioDesign

People blaming this loss on Kinkaid is insane.  Sure the second goal wasn't the best, but it was a one-timer from the high slot.  Guy suddenly doesn't make 50 saves and the loss is dumped all on him.  Newsflash, we scored one goal. ONE.  You aren't going to win many games like that.  Oh and yeah btw, guess who scored it.  This team's goaltending hasn't been great lately, but again, there are actually way bigger problems than that.  

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

We’re losing by a goal and you’re saying it’s the start of a 3 game losing streak. You should try to not make comments like that, and I’ll try to not reply to them.

oh honey yes I can

I mean, of course I'm mad they lost, but it is what it is. They didn't play a piss poor game. They clearly outplayed the Jackets. They can't win them all, and the effort was there tonight. 

15 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

a fan like you though predicting a 3 game losing streak when the team is trailing by 1 goal with 9 minutes left (after winning 4 in a row). Doesn't deserve to have players playing with balls. 

I'm not predicting anything. It's been the trend lately and sure thing I don't want any of that. And what do you know about me as a fan? 

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

I'm not predicting anything. It's been the trend lately and sure thing I don't want any of that. And what do you know about me as a fan? 

i can only go by what you're commenting. And that comment was from a guy giving up on the team with 10 min to play. It's just what it is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

People blaming this loss on Kinkaid is insane.  Sure the second goal wasn't the best, but it was a one-timer from the high slot.  Guy suddenly doesn't make 50 saves and the loss is dumped all on him.  Newsflash, we scored one goal. ONE.  You aren't going to win many games like that.  Oh and yeah btw, guess who scored it.  This team's goaltending hasn't been great lately, but again, there are actually way bigger problems than that.  

Need to score more than 1 but also they gave Kinkaid an easy night. Second goal was brutal.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Oh please. .0895 SV%

goaltending is absolutely the biggest problem. 

fvcking godamn piece of sh!t Habs couldnt hold a damn lead for 4 minutes or something. Philly just tied and it's going to OT. fvck sakes. That's pissing me off more than the fvcking game we lost

EDIT: oh and by the time i fvcking send this comment Philly already won. fvck you MTL, fvck you

Edited by SterioDesign

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

It's pretty much what he is known for. 

Hey, no one is happy I'm sure. No hard feelings. I'm a bit annoyed of watching 2-3 players trying to carry the entire team on their backs. I don't care about stats and +/- nonsense. They didn't come out hungry enough to return the favor of possibly take the Flyers' spot or whatever else we can think of. That's what pisses me of as a fan of a team that can be so much better than that.

fvcking godamn piece of sh!t Habs couldnt hold a damn lead for 4 minutes or something. Philly just tied and it's going to OT. fvck sakes. That's pissing me off more than the fvcking game we lost

EDIT: oh and by the time i fvcking send this comment Philly already won. fvck you MTL, fvck you

Predictable as it gets. I knew Montreal would blow that game. The Flyers are overrated garbage, but there was no way they were losing to that tanking sack of sh!t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i can only go by what you're commenting. And that comment was from a guy giving up on the team with 10 min to play. It's just what it is

I never give up on my team, but please don't tell me it looked like they had their legs to make it at least more intense. I commented on what I saw from the start of the game. UNFORTUNATELY. 

6 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Hey, no one is happy I'm sure. No hard feelings. I'm a bit annoyed of watching 2-3 players trying to carry the entire team on their backs. I don't care about stats and +/- nonsense. They didn't come out hungry enough to return the favor of possibly take the Flyers' spot or whatever else we can think of. That's what pisses me of as a fan of a team that can be so much better than that.

All true. Easy to forget here too was that even Hall's goal was one that Bob stops 99% of the time. 

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I mean we're all annoyed, but some of these posts are batsh!t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of these posts are ridiculous. The Devils least positive playoff predictions had us at like 77% prior to tonight but somehow losing to a team 7 points behind us is the end of the world and the Flyers, who were already ahead of us winning means we're going golfing. K.

It's the same sh!t as a few weeks ago. The isles beating the dumpster fire wings in sh!t show fashion meant our season was over. It's one fvcking game in which they outplayed the opponent for 40 mins and our sh!thead backup gave up a softie. Whatever.

• Like 2