GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

NJDfan1711

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

The Devils entrance into the zone is piss poor.  And Eddie Lack just lost any chance of starting the next game with that awful giveaway, his second of the game.

That was really bad...  somehow if he does play again, he should be told to not leave the blue crease 

What the fvck is this team doing wrong facing sub-average backup goaltenders?

This trash goalie Stalock's season stats:

GP W L T OT SV% GAA

22 8 9 0 2 .914 2.77

Tonight's stats:

38/40, .95 SV%, multiple SOTY candidates

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Angry 1

What the fvck is this team doing wrong facing sub-average backup goaltenders?

This trash goalie Stalock's season stats:

GP W L T OT SV% GAA

22 8 9 0 2 .914 2.77

Tonight's stats:

38/40, .95 SV%, multiple SOTY candidates

It's fvcking infuriating. I wanna fight that motherfvcker. I'm sick of these sh!tbag goalies who suck against the world coming in and pretending to be Dominik Hasek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Angry 1

10 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

The Devils entrance into the zone is piss poor.  And Eddie Lack just lost any chance of starting the next game with that awful giveaway, his second of the game.

Thats what I meant earlier, zone entry , and one too many passes

Edited by Gunslinger27

alright now let's look at who else is playing tonight and see everyone we need to lose actually winning. It's just the way it is it seem
I see the Islanders are tied... obviously they'll win.

Columbus lost. It sucks they lost to the Flyfvcktards, but at least it was in regulation.

It seems to be far too often that we face a backup goalie that puts on an excellent performance. Maybe it's largely on the Devils, maybe I just don't notice the poor performances from backups we face, or maybe we expect backups to suck because ours haven't been good, when in reality they often aren't so bad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It's fvcking infuriating. I wanna fight that motherfvcker. I'm sick of these sh!tbag goalies who suck against the world coming in and pretending to be Dominik Hasek.

the theme is our team lacks skilled goal scorers other than a very very small handful. That's the consistent element here, sadly. Stalock made a few key saves but more often than not we figure out a way to hit the goalie in the chest when we're not knocking down the glass and boards. These guys especially from the point miss by several feet more often than not.

• Like 1