GDT - Devils vs Wild 2/22/18

NJDfan1711

Surprised there's no gameday thread up yet, so I guess I'll create one.  

Lack confirmed in net tonight, which I know will make a ton of people happy.  Wild have Stalock in net as they're in a back to back situation.  This never seems to matter for us, as every team's backup seems to become a HoF goalie when we play them.  Either way, it's an opportunity to pot some goals tonight.  Would love for this game to be a chance for the guys on the team who haven't contributed in a while to find their stride and get going again.  Need to get back on the winning track here and add some points to keep in the playoff race.

Let's Go Devils.

• Like 3

I rarely make them cause they almost always lose when I do, I think others get the same way lol

Gonna be great to see Elias drop the puck tonight!

I want to keep this great day rolling after USA winning the gold against Canada in hockey and USA knocking out Canada and advancing to the gold medal game in curling. 

LETS GO LACK! 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, newarkcupparade said:

Speaking of this...Any chance the Wild are stupid enough to send out Paris  Er..the the former #9 wearer to do the ceremonial face off?

I mean I would have no problem with this. Parise's contract is terrible and we would all eventually end up bitching about it. Plus it's not like Elias hates Parise lol They had many amazing moments together on the ice. Parise will still probably get booed though lol

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I mean I would have no problem with this. Parise's contract is terrible and we would all eventually end up bitching about it. Plus it's not like Elias hates Parise lol They had many amazing moments together on the ice. Parise will still probably get booed though lol

We basically got Zach in his prime lol. Can't be mad at that. Hall will be great for more years than Zach imo.

• Like 2