GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

RunninWithTheDevil

To all attending...have a great time.

Welcome back Patrik!

Welcome aboard Grabner!

LGD!

• Like 4

This is realistically our last retirement banner ceremony for the next 10-15 years if not longer. Patty deserves it so much. Beyond excited for tonight and I'm sitting downstairs tonight so I can actually see the banner go up better, since the new scoreboard will block it for a lot of people lol

THANK YOU PATTY!!! 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

This is realistically our last retirement banner ceremony for the next 10-15 years if not longer. Patty deserves it so much. Beyond excited for tonight and I'm sitting downstairs tonight so I can actually see the banner go up better, since the new scoreboard will block it for a lot of people lol

THANK YOU PATTY!!! 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Yeah, no legit candidates at this particular moment.  Zajac and Greene don't have enough left in their tanks, too much uncertainty re:  everyone else's futures.  Going to enjoy this night like it will be the last one for a long long time.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Taylor Hall ;) 

If he re-signs and stays healthy, def will be a candidate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation like they say lol

You aren’t kidding. At least it’s not like my last vacation, where my flight was cancelled two days in a row and I had to drive the rental car 13 hours home. At least on that (non-Disney) trip, I was well rested. I could never have driven home last night/today. 

But, I’ll be watching from home and cheering for Patty as if he can actually hear me.