GDT : Devils vs Golden Knights 04/03/18 - 5 PM

moustic

3 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

Too bad we most likely have Hall for another two seasons..

this make me laugh - hard.  Not going to happen.  They overachieved my a country mile the first half of the season and have now come back down to earth where they belong and Hall is going to run away.  

Gotta be great having a stud goalie.  A legit one not one who some here said we had not too many weeks ago prior to his injury.

Edited by titans04

1 minute ago, CarpathianForest said:

Total repeat garbage of the past two games. Our goalie lets the garbage in. We climb back within one and come up short. This team is done. Hall will definitely want out ASAP after this season.

And rightfully so. Why would he want to stay? The Devils aren' going anywhere

Just now, Daniel said:

Absolutely disgusting.  When Schneider’s in net, you have to score at least four to have a chance.  Even the Lightning wouldn’t have a great record with that kind of goaltending.

But muh career save percentage.

Schneiders entire career is letting in one more than his team scores. 4 gf means 5ga

Come on. Cory has been poor. But let's be honest if Hall isnt on the ice this team isn't scoring. This isn't all goaltending. 

Losing Mojo and Gibbons has narrowed Hynes options to switch stuff up when the team is on a scoring slump. The young guys are fatigued. It's a combination. 

13 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Hall is already signed for 2 more seasons... 

yep I don't see him going anywhere after that either.  We're on the right track in the big picture but we're proving we have a long way to go with many gaps s being exposed as we struggle down the stretch.  Taylor will lead through the process imo.  

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, titans04 said:

yep I don't see him going anywhere after that either.  We're on the right track in the big picture but we're proving we have a long way to go with many gaps s being exposed as we struggle down the stretch.  Taylor will lead through the process imo.  

Absolutely agree. The whole ''discussion'' between Hall and Shero we were talking about earlier this season was probably around this exact point. Hall knows this team is up and coming and that there is a process going on. As you've said, in the bigger picture this team is going in the right direction. No doubt in my mind we're a playoff team next year or the one after. Hell, we still have a real strong chance of making it this year. Hall is staying imo. Unless things really really go bad. He'll get a monster contract and be the future of this team.

• Like 1