Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
'7'

You'll never win with Schneider

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I think you missed what I was getting at... they're not even good enough to be #2 (backups) right now. 

I think he meant 💩

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I think you missed what I was getting at... they're not even good enough to be #2 (backups) right now. 

I think you missed what I was getting at. They’re both #2 (sh!t). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think you missed what I was getting at. They’re both #2 (sh!t). 

Yeah, that one flew right over my head 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah, that one flew right over my head 😂

You’re lucky it didn’t hit you LOL.

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

If you knocked up your wife or girlfriend on the night Cory last won a regular season game, you’d have a five month old. 

And they’d be a few weeks younger than my boys haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really should've kicked this thread earlier. It appears to have worked though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we repurpose this thread to talk about how Cory's not letting us rebuild properly? :lol: 

.934 over last 8 games, 4 wins in last 5.

Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel
Auston Matthews, Patrik Laine
Jack Hughes, Kaapo Kakko

Players that Cory's elite but untimely goaltending have kept us out of the running for. Let that sink in.  And to be clear, I'm not blaming the ginger. I'm blaming Lou.

But anyway - it sure appears that he's back to form.  He's looked great out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Can we repurpose this thread to talk about how Cory's not letting us rebuild properly? :lol: 

.934 over last 8 games, 4 wins in last 5.

Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel
Auston Matthews, Patrik Laine
Jack Hughes, Kaapo Kakko

Players that Cory's elite but untimely goaltending have kept us out of the running for. Let that sink in.  And to be clear, I'm not blaming the ginger. I'm blaming Lou.

But anyway - it sure appears that he's back to form.  He's looked great out there.

This is absurd.  On balance, Schneider's play this season is still bad and has still cost the Devils wins relative to an average goalie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.