GDT: Montreal @ New Jersey 3/6/18 7PM

Derlique

5 G and 8 A in his last 17 GP for Zajac....it doesn't feel as productive as it looks because he still gets shut out point-wise in a lot of games (he's without a point in 10 of those 17 games), but I'll take whatever he's got. 

Palms now has 9 G and 8 A in his last 19 GP...as far as putting up points goes, he's been pretty steady...no more than 2 points in any given game, and only shut out in 7 of those games.

As for Hall...not that he could ever keep this up over a full season, but right now over 82 games, his streak would extrapolate to 57 goals and 63 assists.  Two words:  HOLY fvckING sh!t (OK, that's three words...make that two obscene words)

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Devils did what they had to do. Annoyed that they took their foot off the gas the last five minutes, but at least there are a couple of lessons to be learned. I agree with Triumph that Schneider should get the next game. Kinkaid was pretty bad on two of the goals and got bailed out by the offense. I would've rather seen Schneider get this game to build confidence, but beggars cant be choosers.

RECAP:

• Its easier to win when you score more goals than your opponent.
  • Ice is definitely cold. 
  • You want Boyle scoring? Secondary/tertiary scoring? Got it for you, right here, pal. 
  • Cory is definitely pissed they scored 6 on a night when he was on the bench.
  • Best team in the history of organized sports in the first period.
  • Never going to win another game or make the playoffs or attract/keep any free agents again in the 2nd and 3rd. 
  • Maroon has been quietly very good. 
  • For a brief moment in time, I was thinking whether it was possible that KK steal Schneider's job.KK took care of that in the latter portion of the game. 
  • Le fvck off, Montreal. 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

RECAP:

• Its easier to win when you score more goals than your opponent.
  • Ice is definitely cold. 
  • You want Boyle scoring? Secondary/tertiary scoring? Got it for you, right here, pal. 
  • Cory is definitely pissed they scored 6 on a night when he was on the bench.
  • Best team in the history of organized sports in the first period.
  • Never going to win another game or make the playoffs or attract/keep any free agents again in the 2nd and 3rd. 
  • Maroon has been quietly very good. 
  • For a brief moment in time, I was thinking whether it was possible that KK steal Schneider's job.KK took care of that in the latter portion of the game. 
  • Le fvck off, Montreal. 

So far I'd say we're winning the RECAP trade...

• Haha 1

Fans heckled McDavid and his parents? Jesus. That’s some Philly level sh!t right there. fvck Edmonton. 

Right? I mean are you fvcking kidding me? Like it's McDavid's fault? As the article states, McDavid is the one getting screwed the worst here lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Nicomo said:

Fans heckled McDavid and his parents? Jesus. That’s some Philly level sh!t right there. fvck Edmonton. 

Especially since he's FAR from being the problem there.  Guy notched 100 points last season and is on pace to do about the same this season...and he's played in every fvcking game the past two years.  Are those boneheads fvcking kidding me?!

• Like 1

I feel like the Oilers aren't that far removed from another decade of mediocrity, so Oilers fans should do their best to shut the fvck up before McDavid drops the team like a hot plate and wants out

He's locked in. Signed a huge extension last year. Believe me, if McDavid wants changes, he'll get them. He can call the shots there if he really wants to.

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Right? I mean are you fvcking kidding me? Like it's McDavid's fault? As the article states, McDavid is the one getting screwed the worst here lol.

I watched them the other night for some of the Rangers game and they lost 3-2. McDavid scored the first one and blew by a guy, drew one or two other defenders and put it on the tape of RNH for an empty net for their second goal. Yup, Edmonton's problem is McDavid