GDT: Montreal @ New Jersey 3/6/18 7PM

Derlique

2 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Nervous about some goalie interference here

Sure tried to sell it with that flop.

It's a shame - my first instinct with almost 50% of goals now is to worry about goalie interference. Barely give myself time to celebrate anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I haven’t celebrated a goal since December haha. Immediately look at the ref and cringe.

For all of you complainers, the Devils have lit that goal light nearly THE ENTIRE PERIOD so far. That’s a pretty elite offense. 

What's going on? 

Boyle does something useful with nice puck possession and patience around the net.  Butcher with another good shot, and Coleman with the nice finish through the 5 hole.   Nice work by that line.  I must admit, I didn't really like them together at the start of this game, but they've proved me wrong already. 

Great to finally see some secondary scoring.  Ok Hall, you're up.

2 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Andy Greene has singlehandedly killed 3 offensive opportunities this period alone. He’s a fvcking embarrassment 

i was telling myself that. He use to have... some kind of offensive sense... but now its absolutely gone. No creativity whatsoever. 

Once he got the puck on the left side pulling the Dman to the boards opening the middle... could have dropped it for a trailing player who would had a clear shot to the net... instead he just sent the puck around the boards.....