GDT: Devils @ Preds - 10 Mar - 8p Eastern

jagknife

3 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

GG boys.

Not letting this team bring me down tonight.

Hope they make me eat my words when I check the score later.

Words: eaten. I'm stuffed.

What a gutsy win. KK, while a fvcking goofball, played a beast of a game overall.

Gotta roll with KK.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

I'm annoyed too. He had no problem scoring for the Rangers. 

He's worthless.

10 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Words: eaten. I'm stuffed.

What a gutsy win. KK, while a fvcking goofball, played a beast of a game overall.

Gotta roll with KK.

Roll with KK until you can't anymore. I am on bored. Hot hand.

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Eh, the Lightning are in a MUCH easier division, and yet the Preds are only 2 points behind them.  They’re the best team, imo. 

Ha, I meant the best was us though I can understand why that wasn't the conclusion, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I'm worried about Hall's no-point streak, you guys

Can’t tell if serious, especially when they were absolutely blasting him on HF tonight (which is beyond ridiculous), but he’s fine. His SO goal was a beauty. The Preds probably have the best group of defensemen in the league, and they did a great job at keeping him off his game all night. The announcers on the Preds feed remarked how one of their team’s biggest strengths is shutting down the oppositions best players. 

A lot of puck luck and good fortune last night...could've have definitely been worse for KK, but he made a lot of big saves as well.  The Devils clearly had their hands full (especially in the third) and somehow got through some scary moments, but at the same time, they showed why no one can accuse them of not trying or giving their all.  It's not a question of this team not wanting it enough and never was.

Crazy as it sounds, think the Devils have to ride KK...right at this moment, he's simply playing better than Cory.  Doesn't mean that Cory still can't be a positive factor later this season, but he was given a chance and it simply didn't work out this time around.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Can’t tell if serious, especially when they were absolutely blasting him on HF tonight (which is beyond ridiculous), but he’s fine. His SO goal was a beauty. The Preds probably have the best group of defensemen in the league, and they did a great job at keeping him off his game all night. The announcers on the Preds feed remarked how one of their team’s biggest strengths is shutting down the oppositions best players. 

I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious enough. Just joking about no points in 2 games and some of the knee jerk panic this fanbase tends to have.

And the fact that people on HF had the nerve to complain about him kind of proves my point haha

I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious enough. Just joking about no points in 2 games and some of the knee jerk panic this fanbase tends to have. And the fact that people on HF had the nerve to complain about him kind of proves my point haha

I've stayed away from reading that board. That place is infuriating. So many morons. It's why I never registered to post there. I'd get banned after two posts for savaging some idiot who wasn't happy that Taylor Hall's socks were crooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1