Jump to content

2018 NFL Season


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in shock. Stunned motionless shock We got Darnold? I cannot fathom how the Giants didn't take him. This kind of luck, to a Jets fan is nonexistent. Tonight was Game 6 1986 for the Jets. I can

What you didn't enjoy last nights 1927 style NFL Championship game? A root canal was more enjoyable

My hot take is that first round picks in the NFL are pretty overrated unless you anticipate needing a QB and there's a surefire franchise one to be had.  (Note, I'm not taking into account cap advanta

Posted Images

I think Mayfield could've found success with the Jets in this market. He would've been a phenomenon. I have no idea what his play on the field would've been but Mayfield + New York (or any major city really. Miami or Chicago) would've been a match made in heaven

He may be Joey Harrington in Cleveland. I don't see it working out for him. I think he's going to get beat up, frustrated, lose a lot. I mean Cincy, Baltimore and Pitt are legitimate formidable football programs and they have kicked around Cleveland for a long long time. I'm not sold that this rebuild will magically work for Cleveland.

It's sure looking like Rosen now and I think he will start Day 1.

Edited by '7'
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, '7' said:

I think Mayfield could've found success with the Jets in this market. He would've been a phenomenon. I have no idea what his play on the field would've been but Mayfield + New York (or any major city really. Miami or Chicago) would've been a match made in heaven

He may be Joey Harrington in Cleveland. I don't see it working out for him. I think he's going to get beat up, frustrated, lose a lot. I mean Cincy, Baltimore and Pitt are legitimate formidable football programs and they have kicked around Cleveland for a long long time. I'm not sold that this rebuild will magically work for Cleveland.

It's sure looking like Rosen now and I think he will start Day 1.

 I see no reason why Cleveland lets this leak unless they want to spook the Jets into trading up.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

 I see no reason why Cleveland lets this leak unless they want to spook the Jets into trading up.  

I agree with you, but you have a lot of respected top NFL reporters totally buying into this. Now granted some haven't (Mayock) but Schefter seems to be thinking it's real and not a smokescreen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like using this term but....#snowflake

At least Bettman owns the booing and hams it up from time to time (the 'I think you're gonna want to hear this' with the Cory trade is classic).

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Well it’s sure looking like Rosen or Allen will be there.  

It’s beginning to look that way.... thing is one of the really good defensive guys should be there too with Ward going so early to Cleveland. We REALLY need help at LB and in the secondary. Any QB we draft won’t be playing right away. Any guy we take on defense will start day one. But I think Rosen is gonna be the pick if he’s there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites
The Browns taking anyone over Chubb is mind-boggling.  Looks like Rosen's gonna be the QB to fall.  Not even sure Miami takes him but who the hell knows, next three teams aren't taking a QB.

Arizona could still move up for Rosen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:


It’s beginning to look that way.... thing is one of the really good defensive guys should be there too with Ward going so early to Cleveland. We REALLY need help at LB and in the secondary. Any QB we draft won’t be playing right away. Any guy we take on defense will start day one. But I think Rosen is gonna be the pick if he’s there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, unless the linebacker we’re getting is the next Ray Lewis, I don’t know if it’s really the difference between the Dolphins being what they are and something that much better.  Apparently that guy was who the Bears drafted.  So at least Rosen would make things interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.