GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

MadDog2020

Maybe I am the jinx..............

The last 5 full games that I have watched were the Anaheim game, the Winnipeg game, the home Vegas game, the Florida game and this one.

Would you believe that Devils haven't held one fvcking lead the whole time I was able to watch full games?

Edited by njbuff

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It's almost like watching a former top pitcher who suddenly can't throw strikes anymore.  It's beyond baffling.  I'm not giving up on him either, but the organization has to find a way to get him right again.  

What do you think it's gonna take? I mean maybe he just needs to reset next season? I really think a meeting between him, Shero and Hynes would be extremely beneficial. It sure as hell worked with Hall. Why not with him?

Edited by Devs3cups

at this point if im Hynes im shutting down Schneider for the rest of the season. His mind his shot. I just can't see him turning it around this season and we can't afford to risk it at this point. 

Many goals through the stretch were not his fault but his confidence is still down the drain.