GDT: Devils @ SJ 10:30 PM

MadDog2020

I feel like you use the word "fvck" in your Christmas cards, MD. 
Devils win this one, I feel good. Cory keeps us in the game with a great first period, and we win 4-2. Grabner gets the empty netter. 

I do. Merry fvckin' Christmas. [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st things first, Thank God for the ignore button.

Jeez, even winning 3 in a row, we find ourselves with Must-win games, like tonight feels. Especially, with the next game, going into Pitts.  Though I'm confident 6 of 8 home games when this trip is over, and we'll still be in good shape,  I seriously don't think this team will allow itself to cave. Predict that 3rd and 4th liners come through tonight, and somehow, I can stay awake.  Could be a snow day/work from home day tomorrow! 
LGD!!

LGD!!!  :evil:

Per Amanda (no surprise) , #NJDevils: Cory Schneider in the starters net in San Jose at morning skate. Should get the start against the Sharks.

ETA: (per Amanda) #NJDevils Miles Wood will not play tonight vs San Jose. Out with an upper body injury, listed as day-to-day. 

That makes way for Jesper Bratt to return to the lineup. Will confirm with #NJDevils coach John Hynes after morning skate.

Edited by LittleBallofHate

Those Thornton bobbles are fvcking hilarious. Detroit had a funny bobble giveaway this year too, they unearthed this YouTube video of a 14 year old Dylan Larkin referring to himself as "D-Boss" and they made a bobblehead of it. https://www.nhl.com/redwings/video/dylan-d-boss-larkin-bobblehead/t-277437404/c-55416703

image.thumb.png.38f89f2f392cdb588b170a819070aceb.png

Edited by CommonDreads
  • Like 1

Last time I went to sleep before puck drop, the Devils scored 8 goals. I'll have to miss this one too, and I'm hoping for the same.

Any info on Zacha's status? We really need Gross's replacement to get here soon. An injury to a key player and we have not heard a thing from the reporters.

36 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah I saw that, but still....without a hockey stick...preeeeeeeetty creepy.  Imagine some kid having that bobblehead in his bedroom lol.

At least it kind of looks like him. I'm still trying to figure out who the fvck this is.

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

'Topless bobbleheads?! Where?!' 1b05a640c881e36c751aa6e39055a1df.jpg&key=0af05a08d6fb5b439f2d8d0c046ce297e32c12c267f46d1594dae17c966dc973

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only problem with this post is that I can only click the "laugh" emoji once. 

Just canceled work for tomorrow.  Which means I'm watching this game.  And hopefully at 1:30 am I'm not red-eyed and pissed off.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Just so you know, if the Devils score 8 goals tonight I will literally murder you. 

He has to be asleep for the 8 goals, killing him isn't the answer.

Medically induced coma for a few weeks, perhaps...

39 minutes ago, nessus said:

Any info on Zacha's status? We really need Gross's replacement to get here soon. An injury to a key player and we have not heard a thing from the reporters.

I'm not sure how "key" Zacha is, honestly. But I would like to know.