GDT: Devils vs Lightning - 24 March @ 7p Eastern

jagknife

Okay I'm just going to do it: Stl up 2-0,  Arizona up 2-0. Devils up 2-0. I sense a trend.

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It’s so stupid though. Bolts are a playoff team without Kucherov, Devils are a lottery team without Hall. They have awards for most points and goals the Hart is supposed to be most valuable to his team...

Listen, you know how it works...but honestly even I think Hall should be within 10 of the leader at least. I mean Anze Kopitar has dealt with a similar situation and he has more points than Hall.

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Okay I'm just going to do it: Stl up 2-0,  Arizona up 2-0. Devils up 2-0. I sense a trend.

Listen, you know how it works...but honestly even I think Hall should be within 10 of the leader at least. I mean Anze Kopitar has dealt with a similar situation and he has more points than Hall.

Preemptive: You jinxing bastard....

Oh come on Gibbons...

3 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Kopitar should definitely be in the mix, but he does have Doughty and Quick. 

18 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It’s so stupid though. Bolts are a playoff team without Kucherov, Devils are a lottery team without Hall. They have awards for most points and goals the Hart is supposed to be most valuable to his team...

Exactly, Hall has basically the same amount of points that our #2(Nico) & #3 (Palms) scoring leaders have.... COMBINED. 

We don't even sniff the playoffs without him. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Exactly, Hall has basically the same amount of points that our #2(Nico) & #3 (Palms) scoring leaders have.... COMBINED. 

We don't even sniff the playoffs without him. 

It is what it is. I think to have a shot he's gotta finish ahead of Kopitar and pull within 7 points of the lead or so. Given that Kucherov is likely to rest, it's not unthinkable. With his assist tonight Hall is 13 points behind Kucherov and 4 behind Kopitar.

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Sniff the playoffs???? My dude I don’t think we even sniff 27th place without him. 

We wouldnt suck worse than Buffalo or another team that I wont mock because they're helping us right now. So 27th would be a lock at worst lol

ugh bad one Butcher...

• Like 1