GDT: Devils vs Lightning - 24 March @ 7p Eastern

jagknife

Tampa announcers saying while Kuch is having a great season, he's on a team with a lot of good stories, so he should be a lower on the MVP list because of guys like Hall and McKinnon pretty much doing it themselves.

Weird hearing pretty neutral announcers back to back....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Tampa announcers saying while Kuch is having a great season, he's on a team with a lot of good stories, so he should be a lower on the MVP list because of guys like Hall and McKinnon pretty much doing it themselves.

Weird hearing pretty neutral announcers back to back....

Unfortunately, I don't think Hall gets consideration unless he reaches 90 and is withing 5-7 points of the leader, most likely Kucherov. Doable.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

My dogs are knocked the fvck out after a long day of playing, so I'm practicing for the twins by not screaming at every goal... almost failed miserably there!

My super high energy Weimaraner finally calmed down for the night I’m doing the same lol

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

My super high energy Weimaraner finally calmed down for the night I’m doing the same lol

haha I got a rodesian-mutt mix and an american bulldog-mexican wolf or coyote mix, both are sawing logs. I also have a 13-year old great pyranese who comes out of hiding everytime I yell or curse, she's essentially a trued animal lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Unfortunately, I don't think Hall gets consideration unless he reaches 90 and is withing 5-7 points of the leader, most likely Kucherov. Doable.

I think if we make it, however, he'll be in the hunt for sure.

Doubt he'll win, but it'll be fun to see him up there.

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

It’s so stupid though. Bolts are a playoff team without Kucherov, Devils are a lottery team without Hall. They have awards for most points and goals the Hart is supposed to be most valuable to his team...

• Like 2

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

Don’t look at the OOT scoreboard and get your hopes up. Don’t look at the OOT scoreboard and get your hopes up.Don’t look at the OOT scoreboard and get your hopes up.Don’t look at the OOT scoreboard and get your hopes up.

goddamnit I looked at the OOT scoreboard and my hopes are up.

I WARNED YOU NOT TO!!! I TOLD YOU THEY WERE DOING WORK!