GDT: Devils vs Hurricanes - 27 Mar @ 7p Eastern

jagknife

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Penguins getting squashed on the road tonight (they've been incredibly meh on the road this year)...hard to believe, but a win against them on Thursday will pull the Devils to within two points of them, and the Devils will even have a game in hand on the Pens to boot.

Stars tie it on the PP

the Jackets battled back to tie it in the first against the oilers though. Talk about a freaking burning dumpster fire, Edmonton is pathetic outside of McJesus

11 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Stars tie it on the PP

the Jackets battled back to tie it in the first against the oilers though. Talk about a freaking burning dumpster fire, Edmonton is pathetic outside of McJesus

Draisaitl and RNH are both pretty good, but yeah, fvck the Oilers. What a fall from grace from being one of the greatest dynasties in sports history to being a bottom feeding laughing stock for like a decade.  That video of those “fans” heckling McDavid and his parents really made me hate that team. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, TomsRiverDevil said:

Hopefully the panthers get a bit worn down since they have a few games in hand in a small amount of time 

As long as the Devils take care of business, they should be alright because they'll have a decent chance of catching the Flyers and/or Blue Jackets even if the Panthers stay hot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

As long as the Devils take care of business, they should be alright because they'll have a decent chance of catching the Flyers and/or Blue Jackets even if the Panthers stay hot.

I really don’t think we’re catching the Jackets. They’re playing too well. 

1 minute ago, CHIP72 said:

Not if Jackets and Flyers stay hot too. They are so far. Would be nice to complicate the standings, but most likely it's between us and Cats.

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Eurotrip is one those movies that's so dumb, it's actually funny lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justified is one of my all time favorite shows and it was always a bit weird seeing Jacob Pitts (Cooper from Eurotrip) play a US Marshal lol

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I wouldn't count on any magic from that dumpster fire lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOiLers

I mean sheesh, the Blue Jackets probably never imagined it would be this easy to come back from three down.  I wasn't really counting on CBJ falling off anyway but man if Philly somehow lost to Dallas, with Colorado and a home game against the Bruins looming...

• Like 1