GDT: Devils vs. Isles, 3/31/18, 7:00 pm

mfitz804

Just now, Neb00rs said:

Well, if we include the Rockies, I guess the title still goes to Barry Beck who had 60 points in his rookie season in 1977-78. So Butcher is first in Devils history, second in franchise history. But yeah, Butcher has the assists total for the franchise.

He had a good post-game interview with Deb. Mentioned how crazy long the season is compared to college. I’m so glad him and Nico have gotten a 2nd wind, and have been playing so well down the stretch. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Well, if we include the Rockies, I guess the title still goes to Barry Beck who had 60 points in his rookie season in 1977-78. So Butcher is first in Devils history, second in franchise history. But yeah, Butcher has the assists total for the franchise.

I don't count that franchise stuff, the Devils never have either until randomly of late. It wasn't our team, nobody here cared and very little even saw them play so it really shouldn't count. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

At the arena they showed the Panthers score, and then they showed the video above. Then they showed the Panthers' mascot throwing a tantrum about it. The Panthers' mascot was a good sport and all of the mascots there were a lot of fun.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I was saying you should be fired if you didn't actually go there but you went there so that's understandable lol

Am I confusing you with the another poster that always was posting FIRE HYNES? 

That was me...that was me...but that was a while ago. Like last year.  Turned the page on that one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Wait. Did I get this correctly or are people (seriously) throwing shade at Peluso for watching a FINAL FOUR game in March madness over the Devils game last night? 

Gatekeeping at its finest. Yikes.

Nah, I would have gave him sh!t if he didn't actualy go to that school, that's why I asked first lol

8 hours ago, lucifer91 said:

Just curious, where did you see this?  I didn't see anything on it. They said won't until 5pm..

One of the media types that follow the team was making a guess.  That person was wrong, and I was wrong to believe him.  Palms goes tonight vs MTL.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:00 AM, Satans Hockey said:

You're being sent to the @MadDog2020 school of how to post Twitter links correctly.... You should be able to click the top right corner of a tweet and click copy url and when you paste it here it will embed the tweet.  

WIll try and figure it out. :)

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1