GDT: Devils vs. Isles, 3/31/18, 7:00 pm

mfitz804

Seriously what a great day so far, did the mascot madness skate which was fun before the game so got to skate around a bit on the practice rink with the mascots. 

Hall awesome game so far, he's just the best. Would love to see him get another one, it's definitely been awhile since a hat trick at home. 

Just now, jagknife said:

I can't drink to get the scorers, but I'm trying to get us #5 guys.... my stomach is only so big!

Switch to whiskey 

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Seriously what a great day so far, did the mascot madness skate which was fun before the game so got to skate around a bit on the practice rink with the mascots. 

Hall awesome game so far, he's just the best. Would love to see him get another one, it's definitely been awhile since a hat trick at home. 

Who even had the last one? Wood?

Grabner doesn’t score on a breakaway...shocking 

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I honestly don't even remember the last one at home. It's probably not even that long ago but I really just don't remember one at home this year. Can't remember if we got one last year either lol

Wood’s might have been in Chicago now that I think about it. 

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Guys I’m at a bar streaming on my phone with my wife’s in-laws at the bar. She’s pissed but I’m piss drunk. CLOSE IT OUT AND MAKE MY EASTER CELLABACY WORTH IT

My father in law watched the Devils-Ducks with me last year [2016] and loved hockey.... I wish you were that lucky

20 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

If she doesn't understand you know what you have to do...

We're good. Exact quote when I said we're up 4-2 and I have 1 beer per goal, working on our next goal:

"I figured. But when the Devils win, you'll be a happy drunk."

Down the hatch #5 goes!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

My wife loves hockey. My wife loves the Devils. My wife was checking the score. My wife did not appreciate me yelling “screw it” and putting it on my phone while her mom was talking.

i am not a smart man.

haha, I took over my father in law's TV [they only have 1] for that Ducks game, I thought I was a dead man... it was also days before the wedding

good luck brother!