GDT: Devils @ Canadiens, 4/1/18, 7:00pm

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Successful trip to Montreal. Will give thoughts on the Bell Center later. Time for a 6 hr drive back!

Went up to Montreal Friday night for the weekend. Cool city with tons of culture. I knew that it was predominantly French speaking, but I had no idea that it was so...French. All the signs are in Fren

This win is nice and all but.... For the record, the New Jersey Devils still owe me a goal for all the freaking beer I pounded last night...

Posted Images

Any combination of 6 points between Devils wins and Panthers losses, and were in the playoffs. 

A win tonight would be enormous. Florida’s got Carolina in Sunrise on Monday. Don’t want them to think they’re back in it. 

• Like 2

Hall is currently on a 99 point pace over 82 games. He would need 6 points in his final 4 games to finish at a 100 point pace. Crazy to think that number would have been doable had he not missed 5 games.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

ITS GAMEDAYS BOYS!!!

LFGD!!!!

Didn’t travel. Out tonight, MoJo back in.

fvck Andy Greene, the incompotent prick

Na unfortunate bang bang play. He’ll most likely be back next game with a full cage. palms is a warrior he’ll come back quick

LGD. Super glad to see Mojo back but also super disappointed Palms has to be out upon his return. Can we get a full lineup in for more than 10 games this season? Only more fuel to be rather upset with Andy Greene's play this season.

• Like 1

I really don't understand some of the hate and vitriol directed at Greene. He's had plenty of sloppy play (and his share of good play that no one acknowledges) but he's not really THAT bad.

Edited by Neb00rs
36 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

LGD,  palms face is probably swollen... he was our 2nd best player currently and playing like a man possessed .. glad to see mojo but this nets out as a negative.. who's in goal?

I feel like it will be KK. Hynes made a comment about KK not giving him any reason to take him out. I know I’ll feel much better if it is. 

Anyway, LGD!

Feels like a big one tonight...a win and they've further solidified the WC2 slot (while still in play for WC1 or third in the Metro).  Anything less than two points feels like they're in the running for just the WC2 (and as far as that goes, a loser point to put the Devils up 6 points with the Panthers having two games in hand wouldn't be so bad).

I get the feeling the Rangers are going to get up for their game against the Devils...that game will basically be their playoffs.  I'd rather the see the Devils not have to count on nabbing two points against them...if the Devils can get it done tonight, that game will feel less crucial.  

LGD!!!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976