GDT: Devils @ Canadiens, 4/1/18, 7:00pm

mfitz804

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

ITS GAMEDAYS BOYS!!!

LFGD!!!!

Didn’t travel. Out tonight, MoJo back in.

fvck Andy Greene, the incompotent prick

Na unfortunate bang bang play. He’ll most likely be back next game with a full cage. palms is a warrior he’ll come back quick

36 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

LGD,  palms face is probably swollen... he was our 2nd best player currently and playing like a man possessed .. glad to see mojo but this nets out as a negative.. who's in goal?

I feel like it will be KK. Hynes made a comment about KK not giving him any reason to take him out. I know I’ll feel much better if it is. 

Anyway, LGD!

Feels like a big one tonight...a win and they've further solidified the WC2 slot (while still in play for WC1 or third in the Metro).  Anything less than two points feels like they're in the running for just the WC2 (and as far as that goes, a loser point to put the Devils up 6 points with the Panthers having two games in hand wouldn't be so bad).

I get the feeling the Rangers are going to get up for their game against the Devils...that game will basically be their playoffs.  I'd rather the see the Devils not have to count on nabbing two points against them...if the Devils can get it done tonight, that game will feel less crucial.  

LGD!!!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, Nicomo said:

Completely agree with all these decisions by Hynes. Severson has been brutal lately, and I feel like Bratt in for Gibbons is a push. Glad he’s going with KK. 

I’m okay with the KK call. Hynes is going for it early, not leaving stuff to chance. 

if we clinch early, let Schneider start a game or two. We need him to have at least a shred of confidence in case KK falters in the post season, again should we make it.