Jump to content

Devils vs. Maple Leafs, 4/5/18, 7:00 pm


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And so it comes to this. I have been saying for weeks that you can’t rely on other teams to “help you out”. If you want the playoffs, you can’t sit back and wait, you have to go out on the ice and tak

I LOVE YOU ALL

You were obviously sent to the alternate, Biff-controlled 1985.

Posted Images

Not much else to say beyond fvck yeah, we’re going to the playoffs!!! 

I had a few negative notes, but screw that noise. Let’s keep playing like we’re playing, maybe our first round exit isn’t as preordained as fans of other teams would like it to be. 

My daughter re-enacted the over-the-row dive into my arms that she did when we took her to her very first game and we won in overtime. She forgets that she is 10 and 5 feet tall now, but I made the catch just like I did all those years ago (at least 4). She didn’t even remember she had done it the first time, but I sure as hell did. #Memories.

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

 

Lol wtf? fvck these guys. I would’ve been ducking screaming with 60 seconds left lol. 

I have no idea, they didn't sound like they were Leafs either so idk what the fvck their problem was. I wasn't standing all game or being a jerk off all night. I stood when everyone else in the arena was standing too with 60 seconds left and after the 4th time of them telling me to sit I couldn't control myself any longer and started screaming it's been 6 fvcking years you can't stand for 60 fvcking seconds and pointed out every other fvcking person was standing. 

I really fvcking hate people. If I ever win the lotto I'm buying a box and I'll just keep inviting people from this board into it instead. 

I fvcking love this team and love the heart and passion they played with tonight. I am so fvcking proud to be a Devils fan tonight.

PLAYOFFS BAYBAY! WOOOOO! and I can enjoy my wrestlemania  vacation now knowing we clinched! 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! WOOOOO

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I have no idea, they didn't sound like they were Leafs either so idk what the fvck their problem was. I wasn't standing all game or being a jerk off all night. I stood when everyone else in the arena was standing too with 60 seconds left and after the 4th time of them telling me to sit I couldn't control myself any longer and started screaming it's been 6 fvcking years you can't stand for 60 fvcking seconds and pointed out every other fvcking person was standing. 

I really fvcking hate people. If I ever win the lotto I'm buying a box and I'll just keep inviting people from this board into it instead. 

I fvcking love this team and love the heart and passion they played with tonight. I am so fvcking proud to be a Devils fan tonight.

PLAYOFFS BAYBAY! WOOOOO! and I can enjoy my wrestlemania  vacation now knowing we clinched! 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! WOOOOO

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

To be fair to people in general, sounds like you sat in front of some particularly ...fun... people. <_<

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

To be fair to people in general, sounds like you sat in front of some particularly ...fun... people. <_<

Just my luck lol I could understand if I was standing all night long or being an a&#036;&#036;hole but I literally did nothing but stand like everyone else at the end lol 

The funny thing is I moved to these seats for the 2011-12 season and I've never had a problem with a single person who has ever sat around me since I've been in them and fvcking tonight of all nights it happens lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also don't know if anyone commented about this cause I didn't go back and read the whole thread yet but I really wish people didn't throw those bracelets at the end, I saw quite a few people in the lower bowl getting hit in the head with them and it was a pretty heavy piece of plastic. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

WOOOOO I almost got into a fight with 3 morons who weren't even Devils fans behind me telling me to sit with 60 seconds to go. Unreal. They didn't even stick around when the game was over. fvck them, hope they wreck their car later if they drove. 

Ridiculous. The whole fvcking arena was standing other than those three turd burglars. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Also don't know if anyone commented about this cause I didn't go back and read the whole thread yet but I really wish people didn't throw those bracelets at the end, I saw quite a few people in the lower bowl getting hit in the head with them and it was a pretty heavy piece of plastic. 

If you're doing it in the lower bowl from over the bench that's one thing but doing it from the upper bowl is just stupid.  It may be 'plastic' but some people don't realize how hard those things could be as projectiles.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, aclc79 said:

One of these days I will be able to decipher his tweets.  But for now, let's enjoy the ride!

Maroon = truck (he’s big)

Zacha = Czech flag

Wood = door 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how Maroon didn't get the 1st star as I thought he was fantastic. He deserved it for his play in setting up Wood if nothing else. I know he's not very quick but he adds some elements I think the team have really benefited from. Sign him up Ray.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Credit earned where credit due, Zajac looks like he's hitting his stride at just the right time. He's looked like a top notch defensive forward out there the past couple weeks.

7 goals and 12 assists in his last 30 GP too.  Think we all would've signed up for that when he managed just two points in his first 20 GP after coming back.  Much of the board thought he was finished...happy for him in that he looks like he has some more solid years left in him, and even better, is no longer being asked to do more than he should.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mort4345 said:

Washington now is in the intriguing position of pretty much dictating its first-round opponent.

Nah. Cuz even if they say "ah we should beat NJ so we play them in the first round", they can't stop getting skull-fvcked by us saturday night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

7 goals and 12 assists in his last 30 GP too.  Think we all would've signed up for that when he managed just two points in his first 20 GP after coming back.  Much of the board thought he was finished...happy for him in that he looks like he has some more solid years left in him, and even better, is no longer being asked to do more than he should.

To be fair, he found a line that was perfect for him, where like you said, he isn't asked to do more than he should.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.