Your New Jersey Devils are going to the playoffs!!!

DevilMinder

14 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

We’ll see what the playoffs have in store, but this has been an incredible season already. Happy I was able to go through it (pretty smoothly eh?) with you guys. 

I’m happy your playoff thread didn’t jinx us :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

44-28-9. Holy sh!t, didn't see that coming in September. John Hynes and Ray Shero, touche, tou-fvcking-che.

If not for Vegas Hynes would have probably been the front runner for the Jack Adams. 

• Like 3

i was too young to see the JMac moment in the late 80s so this is the first time in my entire life that i can.... truuuuuuly appreciate making the playoffs.... i was 8 years old when i started cheering for the devils and they were already a lock in the playoffs pretty much all the time. so after going a few years missing them... i can fully appreciate this moment

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i was too young to see the JMac moment in the late 80s so this is the first time in my entire life that i can.... truuuuuuly appreciate making the playoffs.... i was 8 years old when i started cheering for the devils and they were already a lock in the playoffs pretty much all the time. so after going a few years missing them... i can fully appreciate this moment

Similar situation for me. I was in high school when I started following the Devils back in 2000. This feels special. 

• Like 1