Your New Jersey Devils are going to the playoffs!!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty sure it's literally just because I changed my twitter display name to "Blake Coleman Fan Club" like 3-4 weeks ago. I have always interacted with the NJDevils account on there here and there. So

Not be negative or anything but how'd that decision work out for you Kevin Shattenkirk? Douche.

I just got to stand at center ice, with that crowd going fvcking insane... with the team right next to me celebrating... and then got to chat with Blake Coleman and take the jersey that he just wore t

Posted Images

We’ll see what the playoffs have in store, but this has been an incredible season already. Happy I was able to go through it (pretty smoothly eh?) with you guys. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Unfvcking real. 

making the playoffs this year when the expectations were to just "get an identity and re-gain respect through the league". HUGE STEP. HHUUUUUUGGGGEEEE.

Shero is a fvcking god.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 9
14 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

We’ll see what the playoffs have in store, but this has been an incredible season already. Happy I was able to go through it (pretty smoothly eh?) with you guys. 

I’m happy your playoff thread didn’t jinx us :P

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

44-28-9. Holy sh!t, didn't see that coming in September. John Hynes and Ray Shero, touche, tou-fvcking-che.

If not for Vegas Hynes would have probably been the front runner for the Jack Adams. 

• Like 3

i was too young to see the JMac moment in the late 80s so this is the first time in my entire life that i can.... truuuuuuly appreciate making the playoffs.... i was 8 years old when i started cheering for the devils and they were already a lock in the playoffs pretty much all the time. so after going a few years missing them... i can fully appreciate this moment

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i was too young to see the JMac moment in the late 80s so this is the first time in my entire life that i can.... truuuuuuly appreciate making the playoffs.... i was 8 years old when i started cheering for the devils and they were already a lock in the playoffs pretty much all the time. so after going a few years missing them... i can fully appreciate this moment

Similar situation for me. I was in high school when I started following the Devils back in 2000. This feels special. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Not be negative or anything but how'd that decision work out for you Kevin Shattenkirk? Douche.

Almost want Kerfoot to miss for the same reason. But fvck it we got Butcher. 

Having lived through the tough early years in NJ  and all the Cup runs, this is as sweet as it gets.  Get used to it; winning is in our DNA.  Enjoy the ride; it's going to be fun!

• Like 2