Your New Jersey Devils are going to the playoffs!!!

DevilMinder

36 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5425512

Holy cow, my son plays this game called Fortnite and that is how they dance or I guess celebrate on that game. I always wondered where this came from, as if I had seen it but couldnt ever recall.

Edited by Anhkheg

From all of the ups and downs this year, personal and hockey related, man am I absolutely fvcking relieved we made it.

I love talking sh!t back and forth, celebrating and bickering with you clowns!

Glad we get to take another post season ride together!

LFGD!!!

• Like 4

Same here. My grandpa bought me a Devils hat in 03’ during his trip to New Jersey. I was 6-7 years old. Being from quebec I loved Marty. I haven’t stopped cheering for them since and I’m still as passionate, if not more than my teen years where the only thing I had to do was follow hockey. 
By the way, I truly appreciate this place. You guys are basically my only place to talk Devils hockey, cause nobody gives a sh!t for hockey except if it’s the habs in Quebec. We don’t always get along, but I truly appreciate you guys. I’ve been a member here since ‘09, I was 12. I’ve grown with you guys who are probably much older than me but I could care less. We’re all Devils fans and after 6 years of suffering I’m fcking ready. The 2012 playoffs were one of the best moments in my life. And I’m fvcking ready to share this with you guys again. 

I love this team.
I love thos board. 
I’m all in baby. Let’s fvcking go.
#NJDvsEverybody

fvckIN A BRO!!!!! LET’S GO DEEEEEVVVIIIILLLLSSS!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Same here. My grandpa bought me a Devils hat in 03’ during his trip to New Jersey. I was 6-7 years old. Being from quebec I loved Marty. I haven’t stopped cheering for them since and I’m still as passionate, if not more than my teen years where the only thing I had to do was follow hockey. 

By the way, I truly appreciate this place. You guys are basically my only place to talk Devils hockey, cause nobody gives a sh!t for hockey except if it’s the habs in Quebec. We don’t always get along, but I truly appreciate you guys. I’ve been a member here since ‘09, I was 12. I’ve grown with you guys who are probably much older than me but I could care less. We’re all Devils fans and after 6 years of suffering I’m fcking ready. The 2012 playoffs were one of the best moments in my life. And I’m fvcking ready to share this with you guys again. 

I love this team.

I love thos board. 

#NJDvsEverybody

I feel you dude. I grew up on this board in more ways than one. Two weeks is my ten year anniversary on the board. I was hoping I could spend it talking playoff hockey. Looks like that will happen after all.

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, aclc79 said:

Having lived through the tough early years in NJ  and all the Cup runs, this is as sweet as it gets.  Get used to it; winning is in our DNA.  Enjoy the ride; it's going to be fun!

Agree 100 %......I was there through it all also.....This young team should have good years ahead for sure. No matter how far into the playoffs they go.I'm very proud of this group.

• Like 1

I love this entire team but I am so happy for Taylor Hall, he put so much hard work into this season and it really paid off. He really deserves the chance to get into the playoffs. I don't know what's going to happen nor care who we will play but I really hope we can put some wins together at the very least and maybe even make our way into the second round.

So, so proud tonight. LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Devs3cups said:

I love this team.

I love thos board. 

#NJDvsEverybody

You're making me feel old even though I'm really not that old haha but I love this! Hopefully we get far in the playoffs and you can try to make your way down here for a game! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

You're making me feel old even though I'm really not that old haha but I love this! Hopefully we get far in the playoffs and you can try to make your way down here for a game! 

That would be so great honestly. The drive from Quebec to New York/New Jersey isn't that long, but with school and everything it can be a hastle. If they go far, I will definitely consider it though. I've only been to the Rock twice, and that was April 1st and April 2nd 2011, vs. the Flyers (4-2 win with a Patty hat trick) and vs. MTL (3-1 Loss). I'd love to come back that's for sure!!

• Like 2