NJDevs 2018 Bracket Challenge

RunninWithTheDevil

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I don't see how to sign in/complete a bracket. 

I had an issue doing that on another site I post at, and the issue was that I wasn't logged into NHL.com.  After doing that, I was able to click the link and then fill out a bracket.

14 hours ago, roomtemp said:

I refuse to do any cause it will only encourage the NHL with this dumbass playoff format

While I'm still going to do a bracket because I find it fun and a nice test of my hockey  knowledge/predictions, I do agree that this playoff format sucks ass.  The fact that we could very easily see another Pitt/Wsh semi-final is incredibly boring.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, redruM said:

guess I never attached mine to the NJDevs league, but I have 50 pts right now, problem is I had to pick NJ to win it all, I could not pick against them,

Yup that was a sure fire way to lose this season, unfortunately. 

18 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I’ve got the most possible remaining points, which makes me.... the “possible” leader. 

Which is the best kind of leader.

That's like when we were up over Florida by 7 points and people were guaranteeing we would not make the playoffs because they had games in hand and a better schedule.