2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

LittleBallofHate

2 hours ago, Jerrydevil said:

Winnipeg-Nashville is a titanic second-round matchup. It's a shame one of them is going to go home soon, because both look championship-caliber.

I have to say that now that the Devs have been eliminated it would put a little smile on my face to see Winnipeg make the SCF and win.  Not only do the fans up there deserve it after how many years they've had to support mediocrity and how they lost the first iteration of the Jets, but you know a SCF in Winnipeg would be a nightmare scenario for Bettman.  Anything that Bettman hates is probably a good thing by my reckoning.

Edited by AEWHistory
  • Haha 1

I have to say that now that the Devs have been eliminated it would put a little smile on my face to see Winnipeg make the SCF and win.  Not only do the fans up there deserve it after how many years they've had to support mediocrity and how they lost the first iteration of the Jets, but you know a SCF in Winnipeg would be a nightmare scenario for Bettman.  Anything that Bettman hates is probably a good thing by my reckoning.

Can you imagine the vomiting that will take place in the league office if the SCF is, say, Winnipeg-Columbus? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AEWHistory said:

NSH/WIN series will be beastly!  Watch some some great hockey, and it's not the Pens!