2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

LittleBallofHate

My cousin moved out to Vegas 13 years ago for work, when his three kids were young. Now the second oldest is about to graduate HS and I found out today from my mom that his graduation gift from his dad is a Knights jersey, because he’s gotten so into the team. And my cousin himself, never much of a sports fan (and whom attended several Devils games with us over the years back when he lived in Jersey), has even jumped on the bandwagon lol. One thing I’m happy to see from this early Vegas success is new fans being introduced to the game, who will hopefully fall in love with it like we all did at one point in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Future Devil John Carlson ties it!

great pass by Oshie

Another missed assignment, Reilly Smith stopped skating, Carlson sneaks in behind him.  Vrana's speed gets it started, defense lacking on both sides tonight.  A really good pass by Oshie sets up Carlson.

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Carlson has every right to be livid. Not sure how you miss that. 

out of position

and Wilson agitating, as usual; bodies flying everywhere

Edited by aclc79

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Tom Wilson really is a fvcktard

Yea but if somebody drilled Butcher from behind and scored, and we had a goon who hit one of their best players away from the puck we'd probably chalk it up to getting even.  As much as I can' stand Wilson, the bullsh*t non call on Reaves was hometown garbage. 

• Like 1

Yea but if somebody drilled Butcher from behind and scored, and we had a goon who hit one of their best players away from the puck we'd probably chalk it up to getting even.  As much as I can' stand Wilson, the bullsh*t non call on Reaves was hometown garbage. 

This is all absolutely true.... but Tom Wilson is still a fvcktard.

• Like 2

lmao at Lars Eller there, Ovi's got to take that shot at the very end instead of trying to make that pass.

I would like Reaves on my team, I would find a new team if Wilson joined it.

Edited by titans04