2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

LittleBallofHate

I want all of you who mocked me for saying this Caps team was different to apologize.
i want MD to do it using 16 curse words in a 21 total word sentence. 

Motherfvcker. You motherfvcking fvcking nailed it. I laughed my fvcking ass off at your fvcking Caps takes and I was fvcking wrong. fvcking props to you good fvcking sir. (Not 16 and 21, but it’s the best I could do [emoji14]).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Caps fans have sat through one historic unfathomable choke after another. They're right on the precipices here. I hope they do it

But it's the Caps and I can't trust them until they finally seal the deal and bury the ghosts

8 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I was pulling for the Caps but didn't care either way. The way Vegas gooned it up there really pushed me to wanting the Caps to take this. Hopefully in 6 at home. 

Vegas has been getting away with the goon tactics because they were the darlings of the league. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

If this was any other team than the Caps, we'd all have no issue saying this series is over. I am still blown away that this Vegas roster made it to the Cup Final. Now that MAF has came back down to earth, they are done. 

Nobody thought they would ever make it this far but...it's not the worst roster to make the finals. They were anything but a conventional expansion team

Edited by '7'

Too many great streaks and curses broken in recent years, now the sports Gods are just knocking off the useless ones. Are there any cities left that have gone more than a few decades without winning a championship? Disgusting. 

Edit: Buffalo, I guess. The one place I'd be happy to see finally get one.

Edited by thecoffeecake

No answers for the WSH PP.  They switched up some, putting Ovi on the point and Carlson in the Ovi position on the left side, perfect for lethal one timers.  Vegas needs to find some answers for their PK; they also need to stop taking stupid penalties.

2 hours ago, thecoffeecake said:

Too many great streaks and curses broken in recent years, now the sports Gods are just knocking off the useless ones. Are there any cities left that have gone more than a few decades without winning a championship? Disgusting. 

Edit: Buffalo, I guess. The one place I'd be happy to see finally get one.

Cincinnati :(

our last was 1990 with the Reds. Bengals have never won one.