2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

LittleBallofHate

12 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

God damn it, I can't get over how ugly Patrick Laine is. He's horrifying enough, and now with this bowl cut and mass shooter's beard, he looks like the drummer of a black metal band that would fire bomb a church in Norway.

He could look like Barney Fife for all I care with the talent he has. 

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

lol you always prove to be such a fvcking tool.  When he actually gets to the finals and wins a cup let me know.

Damn man that’s pretty harsh. I’ve always liked  you since I’ve been around here...

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Damn man that’s pretty harsh. I’ve always liked  you since I’ve been around here...

Sorry about that and you are right.  Many apologies.  I just fvcking hate Ovi with a passion.  I loved seeing his failures being almost as big as his sh!tty ego.  fvck him.

whatever he won't get past the next round.

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

Sorry about that and you are right.  Many apologies.  I just fvcking hate Ovi with a passion.  I loved seeing his failures being almost as big as his sh!tty ego.  fvck him.

whatever he won't get past the next round.

No problem man. Appreciate it. And I can certainly understand being annoyed af when it’s a player you hate that much. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

No problem man. Appreciate it. And I can certainly understand being annoyed af when it’s a player you hate that much. 

Thanks.  Again very sorry.  I almost would prefer to see the flyers win over Ovi winning one.

almost.

On 5/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, CarpathianForest said:

Highly doubtful. WSH will lose game 6 and then choke in game 7. Wash. Rinse. Repeat

Sometimes I wonder if you’ve literally ever predicted something correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder when was the last time that 3 of the final 4 teams had never won a Stanley Cup?

And for that matter, there's only one Cup among the remaining teams combined. I can't imagine that's happened too many times.

It's great for your team to win a championship no matter what, but among the remaining teams, the fanbase for whom it might be "least special" to win is probably Vegas. They don't know what it's like to suffer yet, lol.

I feel so happy for Ovi, he's always been one of my favorite non-Devils and if anyone ever thought he didn't want to win they just weren't paying attention, so happy he finally slayed his dragon and got past the Pens for the ECF berth. Go Caps Go, beat up on Tampa now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

He could look like Barney Fife for all I care with the talent he has. 

I love his game, he's just real tough to look at.

If I was in Winnipeg, I think I'd rather be outside on that street than in the game. Looks like a lawless ball.

6 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Letang clearly the MVP of the series. Good lord did he look completely lost at times.

Go Caps go! Caps vs Tampa, FINALLY something new and very exciting.

At least the ECF will be very different.  And with Ovi and TBL in it, there will be lots to talk about.  And don't forget about the Vegas narrative, an expansion team in conference final. Wow!

10 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Sometimes I wonder if you’ve literally ever predicted something correctly. 

Actually, come to think of it, I actually predicted that the Kings would miss the playoffs in the beginning of the 15-16 season. So yeah, I predicted something right.