2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

LittleBallofHate

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Brooks can fvck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao at the “cheap shot artist” comments from ignorant millennial Rags fans that never watched him play. Yeah, he is in the HoF and is one of the most respected captains of all time because he was a goon and a cheap shot artist. fvcking mouth breathers. 

Also, JUST NO!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Brooks can fvck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the rangers bring in Scotty as a head coach and kovy as a winger, anyone else 100% down to commit suicide with me?

• Like 3

I couldn’t care less if they bring in Kovy. In fact I almost hope they do because it completely goes against the kind of rebuild they’re trying to do. 

Stevens coaching the Rags however would break my heart maybe even more than seeing Marty in another jersey. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

If the rangers bring in Scotty as a head coach and kovy as a winger, anyone else 100% down to commit suicide with me?

Not even close to the same. Kovy was a Devil for 5 minutes in comparison. 

That said, it would be totally gross, but the guy has to work. Even when Devils guys claim to not like the Rangers, I take it with a grain of salt. They’ll never feel the way we do, because they were paid for their loyalty. We’re all just nuts.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HellOnICE said:

Scotty would if they offered to him. Not many jobs in that world plus it’s close to home. He should take it if offered. 

As for Kovy- our second line could use a boost next season. Let him be a mercenary. Our mercenary. 

Obviously not happening. 

16 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I don't think Scott is that great of a coach nor Kovy that great of a player so I don't really care if either happens. 

I thought Stevens seemed to be doing pretty well with the defense in both NJ and MIN.