GDT: Game 2 - Devils at Lightning - 14 April @ 3pm Eastern

jagknife

1 minute ago, PeteTesta said:

I wasn’t blaming Kinkaid. He is inadequately supported by a defensive cast that are not top calibre.  Lovejoy, Vatanen, Greene, Mueller, Moore, Severson — all of them are varying shades of secondary defensemen.   Butcher might be a top guy but he’s too young to say that yet. 

Vatanen is a top 2 dman. He’s proved it all season. You have selective memory or don’t watch many games. 

fvck you. We saw this team compete with the best and now they're rolling over like a fvcking dog. No fight, no compete, nothing. We beat this team 3 times this year. This isn't a talent disparity issue, this is an a$$holes like you having zero expectations issue. 
Oh please. Grow a spine. Look at our second line compared to their second line, especially in terms of scoring, at this point in the series

And maybe Schneider does deserve a shot. If Hynes was in your camp, Lack would be on the bench instead of the press box.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, PeteTesta said:

I wasn’t blaming Kinkaid. He is inadequately supported by a defensive cast that are not top calibre.  Lovejoy, Vatanen, Greene, Mueller, Moore, Severson — all of them are varying shades of secondary defensemen.   Butcher might be a top guy but he’s too young to say that yet. 

Butcher, Meuller, and Severson are pretty much the same age. I don't think you can adequately say one may develop into more and the others never will. 

2 minutes ago, hit the post said:

We could get swept and I'm still fvcking proud of these guys......Lighten the fvck up already.

That’s all well and good, but the Devils may never get back here again.

There are no guarantees in hockey.

I guess everyone has moved on to the John Tavares watch now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

.... they may never get back to the very last playoff spot? I think that while it's true that they may not, it's a bit of a stretch. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Vatanen is a top 2 dman. He’s proved it all season. You have selective memory or don’t watch many games. 

Hence my point.   He’s not an unquestioned top guy like Hedman, Subban, Doughty.   There’s nothing wrong with it.   We just have too many guys who are like that.   Hopefully, this offseason will be one where we can make some deals to fix that. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

LOL never ever? That statement rivals sh!t that 7 and Daniel would say. Be careful, it's a slippery slope.