GDT: Game 2 - Devils at Lightning - 14 April @ 3pm Eastern

jagknife

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Lol! When you leave again next year for a few months because you gave up on the team, don’t come back again. 

Youre allowed to feel however you want. But if you tell me you’re EMBARRASSED to be a Devils fan because our young team is getting beat by the favorites for the Stanley cup — without playing at home yet — I’m allowed to call you a fvcking crayon eater.

you fvcking crayon eater.

I never said I was embarrassed to be a Devils fan, you piece of sh!t. You're just holding onto hostilities from other discussions.

I've been here over the past 6 years living and dying with this team as much as the other 15+ of us that have been here regularly have been. You know that as well as I do, because since 2012, we've gotten into numerous debates and discussions about this team. You're just looking for currency with which to use to talk sh!t to me. 

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Holy sh!t am I going to get roasted monday at work. fvckkkkkkk

This team is unexperienced. It's like they don't remember how to play. They've played great vs. Tampa Bay all year, but they seem to have absolutely no confidence. 

The playoffs are such a different beast though. This is all new intensity for half of this lineup, most likely. I don't think any one of them will forget this game the next time they are in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

If Schneider plays solid until the end of the game, do you make him start game 3? 

KK got us here down the stretch, but he has not looked solid these past two starts. Lots of bad coverage in front of him but if Cory plays lights out through the rest of this game, it will be a very hard decision.

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

The playoffs are such a different beast though. This is all new intensity for half of this lineup, most likely. I don't think any one of them will forget this game the next time they are in the playoffs. 

Oh I agree, my point is that they should look way more confident in the sense that they KNOW they can beat this team. They seem so passive, almost like they're scared of TB