GAME 3: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, CNBC, MSG+

Steven M.

38 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Can anyone help me with my tickets? I bought them on tickpick but they came though ticketmaster. I claimed them and they are on the Devils Ticket Exchange thing and not on my ticket master app.I can't view them or print them or anything, just see I claimed them. What app am I suppsed to download that isn't the ticketmaster app to get these things?

Try downloading the nhl app and logging into the my tickets section from there on the Devils section. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Really don't know why the got rid of the VsEverybody #. So much better. 

This is what I wanted on the rally towels tonight, made perfect sense since the team has been using it for months. At least the rise up stuff is still better than that Devils Army garbage. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Try downloading the nhl app and logging into the my tickets section from there on the Devils section. 

That was it. A guy at work called his friend and he filled me in. Need a different app for everything anymore. Thanks for the help all the same.

• Like 2

The Grabner move made sense on paper, but meh, some things just don’t work out. Granted you’re hoping to find something after the 1st round, but I really hate the depth in this draft. The high end of this draft is better than last year’s, but the depth does not come close, to me it looks like really slim pickings and if there’s any year to give up a 2nd, it was probably this year, so at least there’s that. Hopefully all the Rangers get out of that pick is a straight up bust.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

That was it. A guy at work called his friend and he filled me in. Need a different app for everything anymore. Thanks for the help all the same.

Yeah I don't get why it's setup like this, most of the time when I see this question asked it's the reverse with people's tickets not showing in the nhl app and they need to download the ticketmaster app. They shouldn't make it more difficult to get tickets, it's silly. 

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Yeah I don't get why it's setup like this, most of the time when I see this question asked it's the reverse with people's tickets not showing in the nhl app and they need to download the ticketmaster app. They shouldn't make it more difficult to get tickets, it's silly. 

I buy off Tickpick to avoid Ticketmaster, so I was pretty disappointed when I saw I had to claim them though Ticketmaster. I think this happened once before with the whole Devils Ticket Exchange/NHL app vs Ticketmaster app vs Tickpick about a year ago. Maybe this time I'll remember and not delete the NHL app.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I count my blessings daily that I went to games 1, 2, and 7 in that Florida series and wasn't at game 5 for that horrible nightmare. I was there in 2009 for the Marty shutout as well, but I don't think I'll ever be able to look at anything positive in that series after the most painful Game 7 memory of my entire life. 

I brought my friend to game 5 and it was her first ever hockey game, needless to say I left the building wanting to drive off the seven mile bridge. A miserable drive back to Key West that night feeling like the series was basically over.

I don't really feel positive about being there for that game 5 in 2009 either, was more so just pointing out that it's been an eternity since I personally got the opportunity to be in the building for a playoff game so even though we're down 2-0, I'm stoked.

So excited to see Mojo back and I hope Cory has a good game tonight... We have nothing to lose either way 

1 minute ago, DevilMinder said:

My niece isn't giving up either...

Let's go Devils!

The toughest thing about having a little girl at that age (provided she's not wearing anything pink or girlish):

WHAT'S HIS NAME?

HE'S SO CUTE!

WHAT AN ADORABLE BABY BOY!

Not that people mean anything bad by any of it...you just get tired of having to tell everyone that your baby "boy" is NOT a boy!

The toughest thing about having a little girl at that age (provided she's not wearing anything pink or girlish):
WHAT'S HIS NAME?
HE'S SO CUTE!
WHAT AN ADORABLE BABY BOY!
Not that people mean anything bad by any of it...you just get tired of having to tell everyone that your baby "boy" is NOT a boy!

It's true, my sister in law usually puts a pink headband on for that reason!

6 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

It's true, my sister in law usually puts a pink headband on for that reason!

At first when I starting getting the "What's his name?", I'd answer "Her name is Natalie."  Eventually when I got that question, I'd just say "Natalie."  It was funny, because I got my fair share of "huh?"s, before they'd realize "Oh, she's not a boy!"  Even when she was wearing a pink top, some people STILL thought she was a boy (though she always had feminine features to me).  Guess if you have that baby peach fuzz, people are just going to assume you're a boy.

I'm VERY nervous with the Schneider decision. 

1- Kinkaid got us in, he was the hot hand. He didn't even have a bad game 2. He was taken out to send a message to the team (which worked)

2- Schneider played well in that 3rd period but i call that him proving he's up for the task just yet after giving up 3 goals in 11 straight games, all losses (eventhough the Caps game wasn't too fair for him). I sure hope he comes out strong and prove me wrong though obviously.

3- If he plays baddly, it's truly on Hynes cause it was unfair to not put Kinkaid to start with. He is the KNOWN commodity of the moment and Schneider is absolutely a gamble. 

• Like 1

I'm VERY nervous with the Schneider decision. 
1- Kinkaid got us in, he was the hot hand. He didn't even have a bad game 2. He was taken out to send a message to the team (which worked)
2- Schneider played well in that 3rd period but i call that him proving he's up for the task just yet after giving up 3 goals in 11 straight games, all losses (eventhough the Caps game wasn't too fair for him). I sure hope he comes out strong and prove me wrong though obviously.
3- If he plays baddly, it's truly on Hynes cause it was unfair to not put Kinkaid to start with. He is the KNOWN commodity of the moment and Schneider is absolutely a gamble. 

The leash needs to be uber short. I mean, if the first goal Schneider gives up has even a hint of an odor to it, I want him yanked. No fvcking around at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, dmann422 said:

I just wanna see them come out with some fire tonight, seems like they were skating in molasses to start both games in TB. Get the first goal put some doubt in their minds... and for everyone going to the Rock tonight give em hell, you've had 6 years to save your voices so I wanna hear you.

LGD

Edited by NJDfan1711
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The leash needs to be uber short. I mean, if the first goal Schneider gives up has even a hint of an odor to it, I want him yanked. No fvcking around at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In favor of the goalie who just gave up 9 goals in 4 1/2 periods? People can make excuses for KK all day long, but he still did that.