Steven M.

GAME 3: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, CNBC, MSG+

24 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

WTF NJDFan1711!!!! You never told me you were a racist when I met you in Tampa. YOU RACIST POS! 

Fine, maybe I went a little too far. Original post edited. 

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Fine, maybe I went a little too far. Original post edited. 

Appreciate it, because I absolutely am not.  I subscribe to the theory of treat others how you wish to be treated.  I'd be lucky if I could say I knew 5 or 10,000 people in this world, so with there being some 7 billion strangers on this planet, I can honestly say I have no problem with anyone.  When I meet someone, I don't see color or style or anything like that - I see actions and I see how you treat me.  I don't care if you're black, white, purple, or an alien. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you.  Pretty plain and simple and that's just how I try to live my life.

19 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Appreciate it, because I absolutely am not.  I subscribe to the theory of treat others how you wish to be treated.  I'd be lucky if I could say I knew 5 or 10,000 people in this world, so with there being some 7 billion strangers on this planet, I can honestly say I have no problem with anyone.  When I meet someone, I don't see color or style or anything like that - I see actions and I see how you treat me.  I don't care if you're black, white, purple, or an alien. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you.  Pretty plain and simple and that's just how I try to live my life.

I deleted my entire post and I would encourage the guy(s) who quoted it to do the same. I can be a bit aggressive in my arguments and I clearly went too far. 

I'm sure you're a great guy, and I apologize for crossing a line. End of the day, nobody should say either thing to anyone. And, anyone who does say such things is an idiot who should be ignored and/or elbowed in the teeth depending on circumstances. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I deleted my entire post and I would encourage the guy(s) who quoted it to do the same. I can be a bit aggressive in my arguments and I clearly went too far. 

I'm sure you're a great guy, and I apologize for crossing a line. End of the day, nobody should say either thing to anyone. And, anyone who does say such things is an idiot who should be ignored and/or elbowed in the teeth depending on circumstances. 

Fully agreed on all accounts!

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Fully agreed on all accounts!

Good deal. 

In fairness, I argue with my non-internet, real life friends in pretty much the same manner, so you're in good company. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Good deal. 

In fairness, I argue with my non-internet, real life friends in pretty much the same manner, so you're in good company. 

Ditto lol.

I actually got a PM from some guy I’ve never seen posting here admonishing me. It was comical to me. 

12 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I actually got a PM from some guy I’ve never seen posting here admonishing me. It was comical to me. 

About what we were talking about? lol

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

About what we were talking about? lol

Yes, about how I should be banned for it. 

21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yes, about how I should be banned for it. 

lol that's funny. I promise that wasn't me :lol: 

11 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

lol that's funny. I promise that wasn't me :lol: 

I hadn’t considered that possibility. It might have been even funnier if it was, though.

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I hadn’t considered that possibility. It might have been even funnier if it was, though.

I kind of wish it was lol.  Ok not really, because I did mean what I said in the PM that I actually sent you.  But the fact someone else sent one unknowingly to me or you, is pretty hilarious.  How many posts does the guy have here??  I'm curious lol.

I don't really like to judge people by post counts, I don't think that's a fair way to assess people's credibility. 

That said, the answer is one since 2014.