GAME 4: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, GOLF, MSG+

Steven M.

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

just not gonna bitch and moan after every hit. If SV doesn't get hurt they move on.  

''Every hit''? Clear headshot, left his feet. What's up with your eyes man? How can you not be pissed at that illegal hit on our best d-man?

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

''Every hit''? Clear headshot, left his feet. What's up with your eyes man? How can you not be pissed at that illegal hit on our best d-man?

Because I trust the guy who's played the game, who's right there and is the same guy that has experienced head injuries who called it playoff hockey. 

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Because I trust the guy who's played the game, who's right there and is the same guy that has experienced head injuries who called it playoff hockey. 

Anson Carter and Patrick Sharp both said it was a bad hit. You're going to be hard pressed to find people to agree with you on this one. But I won't be shocked when the league also takes your stance.

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Okay let me put it this way, you saw the Doughty hit, how can you see the Doughty hit, and not think this is getting at least a game?

At least 4-5 guys on Sportsnet and NBC who ''played the game'' who said that it's a hit that deserves a suspension.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Both Patrick Sharp and Anson Carter said the Kucherov hit was dirty. Known idiot, Jeremy Roenick of course disagrees. 

He also said everyone in the league is wearing blankets or something. To which Carter said you mean snuggies.

Edited by jagknife