GAME 4: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, GOLF, MSG+

Steven M.

18 minutes ago, jagknife said:

If Parros follows through on his claim to send messages, it should be 2 period. Doughty got the 1, next offender of the same type of play should get escalated. At least in my world its the case.

I think he'll get the same as Doughty.

Just now, Bonginator11 said:

Ok only down 1. They can do this

100% why I'm not sitting in my house in a panic. We're a good 3rd period team. Kill this and get the equalizer out of the break!

Once they started getting more aggressive on the PK they've fared better. Gotta keep it up in the 3rd!

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

shouldn't the crowd switch their boos for when Kucherov has the puck... after taking out our best dman with a hit to the head. Rather than Hedman for a stick to the balls? 

or boo for both at least lol

Could be worse, in PHL they are booing their own guys.

Just now, dmann422 said:

Only down 1 we can pull this out.

but geez this pp reminds me of the deboer days when we all wished we could just forfeit power plays.

In 2012, the power play was dirty with Oates running it. Remember that first period goal against the Rangers in game 6?

• Like 4

Just now, Nicomo said:

Well he is on the 4th line with Brian Boyle and Drew Stafford. What’s Zacha’s excuse?

Unfortunately Nico seems to be having a quiet game as well. 

I get that some people will never get past the fact that Zacha is not Barzal but he’s had a few good chances (tip in first and at least two good shots), great pass to set up Severson and a good heavy hit on the play where Tampa took a boarding penalty.   He’s been fine tonight 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

I get that some people will never get past the fact that Zacha is not Barzal but he’s had a few good chances (tip in first and at least two good shots), great pass to set up Severson and a good heavy hit on the play where Tampa took a boarding penalty.   He’s been fine tonight 

When will it be acceptable to expect some offensive contributions from him? 

Not saying he’s had a bad game, but I don’t get why other players who we should expect much less from get constantly jumped on while Zacha seems to be off limits. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

When will it be acceptable to expect some offensive contributions from him? 

Not saying he’s had a bad game, but I don’t get why other players who we should expect much less from get constantly jumped on while Zacha seems to be off limits. 

He’s absolutely fair game overall, I just don’t see why he would be getting called out tonight.   He’s frankly been better than Hall or Nico.