GAME 4: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, GOLF, MSG+

Steven M.

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I don't like the commercials that pop up between puck drops. They have to stick advertisements into every little spot.

On the Golf Channel, the golf commercials are the worst!

Just now, CHIP72 said:

Frequent golf promos are weird during hockey games.

just like i said, really?

• Like 1

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Devils have had pretty good chances, and all those chances have pretty much been without Hallsy, including 3 breakaways.

But no goals. We have been riding Taylor Hall's ability to finish all year because no one else could. You gotta think when Hall is on his game this game is at least tied...with all these PPs maybe up 1.

Just now, Neb00rs said:

Devils look like sh!t.

I don't think they are playing badly.

This game reminds me of an older brother holding something up in the air just out of the reach of a younger sibling.  For the younger sibling, that item is JUST OUT OF REACH, which makes the fact they can't get it extra frustrating.  The Devils are like that younger sibling tonight.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Shut down the Taylor Hall = shut down The New Jersey Devils.

it sucks but i still take this over the last few Lou years where it was like......

shut down Cammalleri with his 42 pts in 68 games = shut down the new jersey devils

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CHIP72 said:

I don't think they are playing badly.

This game reminds me of an older brother holding something up in the air just out of the reach of a younger sibling.  For the younger sibling, that item is JUST OUT OF REACH, which makes the fact they can't get it extra frustrating.  The Devils are like that younger sibling tonight.

Dude, what on Earth are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

it sucks but i still take this over the last few Lou years where it was like......

shut down Cammalleri with his 42 pts in 68 games = shut down the new jersey devils

Believe me, I'm not bitching I'm just saying it how I see it right now. We're playing in late April.