GAME 4: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, GOLF, MSG+

Steven M.

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I want Kucherov taken out early. Knee him, baseball swing and take out his leg, elbow him in the fvcking head, cross check him in the face- just make sure he doesn’t leave this game on his own terms, and make sure it’s painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think we have anyone on this team with the balls to do anything. Boyle is all talk and no action. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

Wood has gone over the line before and got suspended. He’d be my pick. 

Beat me to it. I’d put Wood out there and just tell him ‘get 86 out of this series by ANY means necessary. That’s your job.’ If we somehow won game 5 and Wood took a suspension on that fvcktard, we’d be fine without him.

• Like 1

Guess the balls and head are fair game if you’re in a Devils jersey. Maybe the league would finally react if an opposing player tried to kill Hall at mid-ice with a chainsaw. 

NJDEVILS VS EVERBODY

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 4

tampa wont win sh!t after this that is evident tome,that or the devils are a way better team than expected

mad at the state of the sport more than the loss

stamkos is a favorite player of mine but hes not a devil and hes a soft target...need to send a message or this continues...too much respect and too soft and loo

se fugh

12 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Not that I want to wetblanket the hatefest here, but do we want to become dirty pos like them? Salty ones at that, since we are losing the series. I'd rather them at least try to keep it above the belt. 

Yeah I don't care. I don't venture out to see what other teams fans think and personally don't give one flying fvck what any other fan of this league thinks of us as fans or the team. Everyone can go fvck themselves. 

Not that I want to wetblanket the hatefest here, but do we want to become dirty pos like them? Salty ones at that, since we are losing the series. I'd rather them at least try to keep it above the belt. 

Yes. We do. You take out one of our best players, we’ll take out two of yours. I’m not interested in taking any fvcking high road. fvck that.

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Yeah I don't care. I don't venture out to see what other teams fans think and personally don't give one flying fvck what any other fan of this league thinks of us as fans or the team. Everyone can go fvck themselves. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yes. We do. You take out one of our best players, we’ll take out two of yours. I’m not interested in taking any fvcking high road. fvck that.

I stand outvoted.

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Couldn’t have said it any better. There are 31 teams in this league. 30 of them can fvcking blow me.

• Like 1

On a different note anyone going to the viewing party Saturday? It sucks that the Red Bulls have a home game at basically the same time at 3:30 but I'm probably selling my tickets and going to the viewing party.

With the new scoreboard it should be a good time and this is something I've wanted the team to do for awhile and figure it's good to support it. Plus the money is being donated to the Humboldt Broncos so that's even better. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Couldn’t have said it any better. There are 31 teams in this league. 30 of them can fvcking blow me.

Would rather gain respect for being good than beg for it by being a dirty bitch squad like Anaheim or Philthy. I'm not saying I want the team to play soft or anything though, just not be the pieces of sh!t we complain about.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Not surprised at no suspension, didn't look like a suspendable play to me.  Unfortunate, but they'll have to figure it out.  Going after Kucherov is the last thing they should be interested in - winning Game 5 is the best revenge

I think it's interesting how split this seems to be across the board especially with including the media when players like Sharp and Carter are saying it was dirty. That alone warrants a 1 game suspension from me. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

Would rather gain respect for being good than beg for it by being a dirty bitch squad like Anaheim or Philthy. I'm not saying I want the team to play soft or anything though, just not be the pieces of sh!t we complain about.

I hear you. But I don’t care about any of that. Koochierov intentionally injured our best defenseman because he couldn’t deal with him. I now want his playoffs ended.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Triumph said:

Not surprised at no suspension, didn't look like a suspendable play to me.  Unfortunate, but they'll have to figure it out.  Going after Kucherov is the last thing they should be interested in - winning Game 5 is the best revenge

Same here on the hit, although I did think he would get a game because of Doughty.  It's definitely unfortunate that SV got hurt no doubt about that.  If they start chasing TB around looking for revenge (which I highly doubt for a several reasons) I think they will implode, lose focus and the game. 

5 minutes ago, Triumph said:

I don't think it's a clean hit per se, but it doesn't fall into the realm of earning a suspension.  I don't think it deserved a major penalty in game.

I think the hit was more questionable than Doughty’s which is why I’m not thrilled it didn’t warrant a game.

Oh and @titans04, I was wrong. Stick tap