GAME 4: Tampa Bay @ New Jersey. 730 PM EST, GOLF, MSG+

Steven M.

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

As an avid Seinfeld nut, this was the highlight of last night for me BY FAR lol: https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/the-face-painter-rises-puddy-returns-to-the-rock-to-support-the-devils/c-298130782

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was great or sure. As for the game it's time to move on and try and grab the next one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

As an avid Seinfeld nut, this was the highlight of last night for me BY FAR lol: https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/the-face-painter-rises-puddy-returns-to-the-rock-to-support-the-devils/c-298130782

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that could have been better than this is if he was doing this whole bit while Ric Flair was standing next to him going WOOOOO. Crowd would have lost it's mind lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joonas #6 said:

I hate that "Woo!" thing. I think it's annoying. But maybe that's because I'm Finnish and I have no idea who the fvck Ric Flair is :unsure:

It’s almost universal at sports events now. Some use it more than others. I don’t mind it, but I see where you are coming from. 

My daughter loves it because when one person does it, someone else responds. She likes when she yells things and people follow her. One time she tried to get a “Let’s Go Devils” going, it wasn’t working, so this very nice, very drunk guy jumps up and yells at the top of his lungs “She’s a little girl!! She wants you to say Let’s Go Devils so let’s do it!!” And the whole section responded, and she still talks about it. 

She’s not Finnish but she doesn’t know Ric Flair either. To her, he’s just a weird dude who yells. Which she likes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/19/2018 at 2:20 PM, SterioDesign said:

lol what do you mean. contact was made on the 2nd frame. the feet leaves AFTER the hit which then makes it irrelevant

the freeze frame is misleading because he is moving one way and his skate is rotating the opposite; completely unweighted

the follow through is another story and at this point not worth arguing, wish vatanen well is all.