Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

2018 Miami Dolphins thread

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I guess I wouldn't draft a quarterback for its own sake.  On a stacked team, Tannehill probably can win enough.  Meaning, he probably would have taken the Seattle legion of boom teams almost as far as Russell Wilson did.  

Yeah he’d do fine on a stacked team- Tannehill is a serviceable QB. You CAN win with him. You just need everything around him to work perfectly. If it doesn’t, Tannehill ain’t winning you the game by himself. And when sh!t goes bad, he goes bad right along with it. 

Looks like no Tannehill today due to a worsening shoulder injury. Osweiler starting. This is going to be a disaster.

They won. I don’t know how, but they did. 4-2 with Detroit coming in next week. I’ll take it and run lol.

So what the hell is going on with Tanneyhill? Adam Gase sounded pissed off about his injury as if either he was jaking it or he got hurt in some off field activity and didn’t want to say 

13 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

So what the hell is going on with Tanneyhill? Adam Gase sounded pissed off about his injury as if either he was jaking it or he got hurt in some off field activity and didn’t want to say 

He hurt his shoulder in the Oakland game and it’s apparently gotten progressively worse. Gase was agitated probably because it was the third time in about five minutes that he was asked the same question about it. Of course, everything is a fvcking conspiracy now, so everyone is a professional language parser/body language reader and obviously Gase is hiding some grand secret about Tannehill he doesn’t want the world to know. 🙄