Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

2018 Miami Dolphins thread

I love the week 11 bye, and I love that we get NE and the Jets on the road out of the way early. I don’t love being @ Buffalo week 17. Also, love no bullsh!t trips to London, and no west coast trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every game at 1:00 except the Thursday night game @ Houston.

I think Minkah and the second round pick, TE Mike Gesicki, will both have immediate impact, and I like both picks.  Less sold right now on Jerome Baker - seems like a high pick for someone who profiles as a sub-package linebacker.

• Like 1

I think Minkah and the second round pick, TE Mike Gesicki, will both have immediate impact, and I like both picks.  Less sold right now on Jerome Baker - seems like a high pick for someone who profiles as a sub-package linebacker.

Baker will sub in for Alonso in coverage, this pick and the Fitz pick should hopefully go a long way towards helping with our horrible inability to cover TE’s and RB’s. The Gesicki pick finally gives us a red zone TE target. Two Jersey guys in this draft too with Fitz and Gesicki.

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Baker will sub in for Alonso in coverage, this pick and the Fitz pick should hopefully go a long way towards helping with our horrible inability to cover TE’s and RB’s. The Gesicki pick finally gives us a red zone TE target. Two Jersey guys in this draft too with Fitz and Gesicki.

Hopefully Gesicki doesn’t turn into Egnew on account of not being able to block.

• Like 1

OTA’s start today... Tannehill back on the field for the first time since last summer.

6 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

OTA’s start today... Tannehill back on the field for the first time since last summer.

And that time of the year for "Is this the year that Tannehill finally . . . . Part XIV"

And that time of the year for "Is this the year that Tannehill finally . . . . Part XIV"

Last year would’ve been ‘the year’ if he just had the surgery after he injured the knee- he was FINALLY beginning to ascend in 2016, and then he of course gets hurt. Hopefully he can finally take that step forward we’ve all been hoping for.