GDT: Devils @ Tampa Game 5 4/21/2018 3:00 PM NBC, NBCSN

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I think charging is called only when you take multiple steps before the hit, a$$hole was gliding when contact was made

That's not how the rule is described. Refs could have called it based on the violence of the hit which included skating up to a defenseless player and jumping a foot into the air and into him.

2 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Going into this series, I said TB was by far my 2nd favorite team. I said I would root for them in the rest of the playoffs without a doubt.

now I would root against the Nazis over them. I hope every single player breaks every single bone in their body. I hope their fans get hit in the face by pieces of their body flying into the stands. I hope their team moves to Wisconsin, draws 300 people a game, and Kucherov leaves for Russia. When in Russia, I hope Kucherov contracts a nasty STD from sleeping with the gross trash he probably sleeps with. 

fvck this team. fvck these officials. I want every fvcking sh!t bolt bloody.  

nah if they beat us I want them to win it all. that way the team can say they lost to the Stanley cup champs. if they sh!t out next round that would feel bad. 

Edited by pumpkin cutter

1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

nah if they beat us I want them to win it all. that way the team can say they lost to the Stanley cup champs. if they sh!t out next round that would feel bad. 

fvck that. Hope they get swept in rd2.

• Like 1

You can 100% guarantee these piece of sh!t refs give us a charity PP to even up their numbers ONLY once Tampa scores their second and has the game out of reach. Otherwise it's going to be all Devil penalties the rest of the way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Going into this series, I said TB was by far my 2nd favorite team. I said I would root for them in the rest of the playoffs without a doubt.

now I would root against the Nazis over them. I hope every single player breaks every single bone in their body. I hope their fans get hit in the face by pieces of their body flying into the stands. I hope their team moves to Wisconsin, draws 300 people a game, and Kucherov leaves for Russia. When in Russia, I hope Kucherov contracts a nasty STD from sleeping with the gross trash he probably sleeps with. 

fvck this team. fvck these officials. I want every fvcking sh!t bolt bloody.  

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the effects of the NHL playoffs.

You're right tho

Edited by Devs3cups