GDT: Devils @ Tampa Game 5 4/21/2018 3:00 PM NBC, NBCSN

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Regardless, I am proud of these guys and I love this team. First offseason in a long time I’ll be legitimately excited.

Oh yeah, Shero has proved us he can be proactive. I'm already excited for what he does this summer. Especially with the season we just had.

Thank you Devils.  Still had a hell of a year.  Nothing to be ashamed of.

Zebras can all go fvck themselves.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Oh well. Hell of a series by the boys. So fvcking proud of them. Big things coming people. 

What? I'm proud of that amazing season, but this series they didn't give an ounce of fight. Maybe they didn't have it in them, but it was far from a "hell of a series". They were out skated, out muscled, out worked, out coached from the first shift of this series. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Daniel was here, where is 7 after that second goal to tell us he knew we've been doomed since September?

I knew we weren’t winning the Stanley Cup since September. But I’m happy we made the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, '7' said:

Well at this point you have one mission, absolutely get revenge for what happened to Vatanen and goon it up. Like full on 10+ game suspension stuff. Try to break bones. This must happen

99.99999% chance that doesn’t come even close to happening. 

• Like 1

Just now, jagknife said:

Best thing about this game? Schneider kept us in it the ENTIRE way. He didn’t need multiple goals to elevate his game, he went balls out.

the exact response from him we had been begging for. He needs to take these last 3 games and carry it into next season.

No doubt he will. He was real good. He showed he can play in pressure situations. He'll be back.

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Oh yeah, Shero has proved us he can be proactive. I'm already excited for what he does this summer. Especially with the season we just had.

Cory playing so well for 3 straight games takes the pressure of having to worry about goaltending. Now he can concentrate on making a splash in FA or trade. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thecoffeecake said:

What? I'm proud of that amazing season, but this series they didn't give an ounce of fight. Maybe they didn't have it in them, but it was far from a "hell of a series". They were out skated, out muscled, out worked, out coached from the first shift of this series. 

By arguably the best team in the league. I didn't feel they were blown out at any point. Especially not in games 3 and 4. 

2 minutes ago, '7' said:

Well at this point you have one mission, absolutely get revenge for what happened to Vatanen and goon it up. Like full on 10+ game suspension stuff. Try to break bones. This must happen

We won't do anything because this team isn't physical