GDT: Devils @ Tampa Game 5 4/21/2018 3:00 PM NBC, NBCSN

MadDog2020

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

A lot of people are being negative, but Tampa was in our shoes a few years ago. The future could be very nice for us with some more moves and experience. 

Exactly. We're young and fast but we miss some assets and have some dead weight. We could be in TB's shoes real soon with the way this team is evolving and the moves Shero makes.

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

Greene is having a miserable season

Fixed

• Like 2

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Exactly. We're young and fast but we miss some assets and have some dead weight. We could be in TB's shoes real soon with the way this team is evolving and the moves Shero makes.

This game is also proving how essential Vatanen has been to this team. Great, great move by Shero. Which is why I give a pass on a move like the Grabner one. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Goddamn do you sound both entitled and ridiculous right now.  I'm sure you thought they had no killer instinct when they went on a tear and beat a hell of a lot of good teams to even make the playoff in the first place.  Wow, so it turns out that as the WC2 seed, they may indeed not be ready to topple a 113-point team that is pretty damned good...and the Devils are missing a key defenseman to boot.  But keep pissing all over them.

Entitled?? All I'm asking for is physical play. They sent our best defenseman to the IR and not one of our players has so much as knocked anyone down all game. I dint expect them to win because we'r outmatched but at least send a message from a physical standpoint. 

Edited by slasher72

1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I think coleman has been one of our best player this series. he really stepped it up.  glad he's on our team. 

Coleman is a great player for us. He has speed, grit, he has some skill too. He's an RFA and I'm glad he'll stick around for some time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Coleman is a great player for us. He has speed, grit, he has some skill too. He's an RFA and I'm glad he'll stick around for some time.

beginning of the year I thought he would of been what woods is. basically a Clarkson. he surpassed that and reminds me so much of carter. and that is a great thing! 

noesen has stepped up too. 

Just now, jagknife said:

On a good note: we didn’t take a penalty at the end of the period!

lol seems like the first time 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

This game is also proving how essential Vatanen has been to this team. Great, great move by Shero. Which is why I give a pass on a move like the Grabner one. 

The Grabner move looked fine on paper. I was happy with the move at the time. 

• Like 1